prompt. - page 6

MOLOT_UA писал(а) >>

I have several options here - in search of an investor - but I don't have $3000 capital for a PAMM account.

Put $10 in a regular account and in a month you will get a couple of millions and then open a pamm-account..... )))))

But remember - at the beginning you have 5 thousand quid, you trade 1 lot - about 30% of the account - and everything seems to be in your head ok - and then gradually - and so you work - for 1 lot - a good method of turtle-

I play - 20% demo capital - the result is obvious))

LeoV >> :

Put $10 in a regular account, get up to a couple of lakhs in a month and open a pamm-account..... )))))

easy and simple.

Left to do the deed... ))))

MOLOT_UA >> :

the result is obvious))

And how on the balance sheet is the result ? ))))))))))

BARS >> :

How's the balance of the result ? ))))))))))

good result

MOLOT_UA писал(а) >>

But remember - at the beginning you have 5 thousand quid, you trade 1 lot - about 30% of the account - and everything seems to be in your head ok, and then gradually - and so you work - for 1 lot - a good method of turtle-

I play - 20% of the demo capital - the result is obvious))

Dear Andrew! I've read the whole theme from cover to cover, you say that two months in the market, then tell me what the trick is a demo account, you claim that this is your great result and I know that this is a killer Martin with aggressive settings because to enter at 10k depo in 1 lot with Martin is pure suicide (yes by the way I mean expert works), the risk at 1 lot for 5000 is and is 20% actually, and at 10k 1 is 10%, but never mind, not the most important thing here answer, 2 months of exchange and you still do not know the grails look at the forum how many of them were before you and where they went!!

And what about slippage requotes and what brokerage company in good mind would give you at least 10,000 from 1000 quid a week (rhetorical question)

Do not put yourself to shame better than 10% a month to show for the investor it will be much more interesting than your millions in one forum in the signature "under the demo account - demo investor"!

Good luck and REAL profits!

Yeah, but still, out of 10,000, 10 percent, 1,000, i.e. 11,000 in a month.

in a week I made 10 000 - 15 000 000 000 with 6 trades in the red - more than 200 in the +.

I think that's some kind of indicator.

Or am I wrong?

I also want to add that I am 19 years old and a student - 2nd year maths major, and I had a session - I could not and cannot fully dedicate myself to the stock market - I trade the way I do.

MOLOT_UA писал(а) >> I made from 10,000 - 15,000,000 in a week with 6 trades in minus - more than 200 in +.

"Either it's clear or one of two" - either you're a genius or you need to realise it's unrealistic......))))

LeoV >> :

"Either it's clear or one of two" - either you're a genius or you need to realise it's unrealistic......))))

how is it not real - the account opened at 10 000 - i understand the demo - but the conditions are real - just money virtual - and i with my strategy, vision trades - i earned because i threw the report - a real report

Reason: