[100 pips a day] Looking for a programmer to implement a robot for free - page 17

DYN:

I trade like a devil, but I don't like to ponce because I'm not a prophet. Pareto's rule is one of my favourites. I refer to it when I am asked to do something very carefully in the home.

But in trading, that 20% can be very expensive. In order to increase the output of the system I spent ten times as much time as I did on the basic system and it ended up with less than 20%.

Yes, the foreign exchange market is the most effective. Why have you decided to make millions on forex? Your problem will be easier to solve for the futures market with the same Velslab than for the forex market with MT4.

I've never looked for an easy way, if you do well where it's hard, you will fly where it's easy, it's like in the gym. I started with forex because of advertising and low entry. it's simple.

floston:

the best way to learn how to trade nod is to start with stocks, it's easier to make money there....

It's spelled correctly: even easier to make money

paukas:

The correct spelling is: Even easier to earn

What's this about, you've decided to step on the gas in the discussion?

floston:
As for the time I have to sit for 10 hours a day on the demo.

If this is your grail and you can see and understand everything, it will take you a maximum of 1.5-2 hours per day to analyse all pairs...

Then draw conclusions and make a trading plan for the day, week, month, etc.

And ten hours a day is not a grail... ;0))

SEVER11:

If this is your grail and you see everything and understand it, it will take you a maximum of 1.5-2 hours per day to analyse all pairs...

then draw conclusions and make a trading plan for the day, week, month, etc.

And ten hours a day is not a grail... ;0))

If it were like you described, a trader would put buy stops and sell stops at certain levels in the morning and go home to sleep or take a walk (it depends on how you like it).

But no, they have everything planned, and the schedule changes every day... And you can see on the graph that server time - from 10-12 there is a dilution, then a pseudo-trend, and almost before the american session, the market goes where it was supposed to go.

I'm not here to teach trading, I'm here to find programmers.)

So welcome.

floston:

Anyway, I'm not here to teach trading, I'm here to find programmers.)

so welcome.

I don't think you understand.

I'm lookingfor traders who are good-looking.

Take your pick.

floston:

Anyway, I'm not here to teach trading, I'm here to find programmers.)

So welcome.

No, it's not funny for the second day. You don't know a fucking thing about it. You know more than you do, any programmer you need.

You have delusions of grandeur? Get a loan from the bank. There are no fools writing this nonsense for nothing.

sergeev:

You must have misunderstood again.

You' re all good-looking. Put in a request, or ask for one directly in person.

Take your pick.

I guess there's one thing you don't know,

When you ask, you are conditioned, and when you are asked, you are

It's not that I want a couple of slaves, I just want to implement the idea fully and not on the snot, so that then everyone whines

floston:

I'm not here to teach trading, but to look for programmers))

You know, before you teach someone something, it's a good idea to learn it yourself :) You've got fanning fingers, "I know everything", "I can do everything ... if I get up from the oven", you even have a lot of smart words (talk about the pit, experts, etc.)... The fact that you look at the chart after the fact and determine that it's supposed to be a "trick" - any fool can do it that way. But you don't have time to determine it in real time... Well, well, who are you trying to fool?

Mischek2:

No, it's not funny for the second day. You don't know shit about the subject. Any programmer you need knows orders of magnitude more than you do.

megalomania bothers you ? Take a loan from the bank . Fools aren't here to write this nonsense for nothing.

I see you're all about the shit.))

Life's a failure, huh? )

I always get what I want and I don't give up at the first misstep (at least now :)

Reason: