FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 1355

Alexey Busygin:

You just do not want to understand one simple thing, this whole system has long been computerized and automated, and all that information you think is special is on the TF, you just need to know how to highlight it properly. They get money for singling it out and presenting it as news blocks, and not bad ones at that.

Here you are now hooked on STO volumes, it's a commission on trades. On the same chart, this commission is displayed in the same arrows, but it comes from liquidity providers, not from an individual group of market participants. The STO reports are corrective information, it is worth taking into account, but do not rely on it.

Sorry, but I'm not interested in your opinion, so I didn't even read it.

stranger:
Sorry, but I'm not interested in your opinion, so I didn't even read it.
It's up to you! I basically understand your trading methodology and the averaging of positions, at the expense of the swap. I have nothing bad to say, maybe even correct in some places. But from profit of one trade, to the other passes too much time, this is your crossing time with price.

Vadens:

and I'll tell you more, the euro-shooher isn't going to end anytime soon.

and the chif is a testament to that:

stranger:
So is it worth it to salt the indices?)

Well, I'm going to prioritise buying, I can't bear to sell.)

I've already bought some Germans)

Nestradamus:

All of your arguments are based on an analysis of speculative trades, which constitute a small part of the currency market. And the big speculators present information that masks their intentions rather than exposing them.

Don't care about over-the-counter volumes, don't need them. It does not change the ratio of change in transaction volumes across markets. The information in DB is provided in accordance with the law. And there is ALL the information about trading on Globex. ALL means that not only the big speculators are there, but everyone else. Therefore, it is not necessary to know the volumes of the OTC market. Exchange transactions are an absolute mirror image of OTC transactions regardless of their purpose.

The main, driving force - commercial transactions - does not come to your attention due to the poor availability of information.

And what difference does this make to volume analysis? Besides, the large and real sectors on the exchange are engaged in hedging by means of derivatives. And to think of all the participants as speculators is, to put it mildly, not quite right.

Arbitrage applied on the stock market has indirect relation to the currency market.

So these markets are separate and have a life of their own? It's a revelation, hats off.

The price on the spot and the futures market is only different on the forward point. Nobody cancelled the mathematics. So someone with a couple of extra billions can arbitrage an exchange and an OTC transaction.

If you consider yourself a real guy, why are you interested in where the price meets the time in forex. Go pour your capital over. And we'll be here spinning around trying to figure out the laws of price movement.

I'm not going to be pushy, I'm going to be polite, don't give knowingly unrealizable advice.

Let's just say my posts are not addressed to you.

vaz:
He reacts to the gold price late. When the gold price drops sharply, cut immediately so it doesn't kick out.

that's the kind of thing a redhead can roll back:

and there is debt:

Lesorub:

and I'll tell you more, the euro-shooher isn't going to end anytime soon.

something's going to happen to her, and the chif is proof of that:

What could happen to it. The volume of sales is going down and the buying is staying up.

Alexey Busygin:

What can happen to it. Sales volume declines and purchases persist.

nothing... it's just going to go down by 400 p.

Lesorub:

the fibre on the candlesis not drawn correctly...

and it's early, there's nothing formed.

it's going to be like this:

I looked it up, I think it's like this.

........If it's not votive, show it correctly.

[Архив] Работа по патерну РЕЛЬСЫ
  • Alex@nder
  • www.forexdengi.com
Новая тема - Работа по патерну РЕЛЬСЫ. С почином! Подписываюсь на ветку!

vng_nemo

real woodpecker. forex from bottom to top is speculative. the real exchange is over-the-counter. this is the truth, which I have seen with my own eyes and will not discuss.

Reason: