FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 1351

... lifted my spirits)) Have a good, positive weekend...

Evgeniya Balchin:

... lifted my spirits)) Have a good, positive weekend...

You too)

you can also sell the chif...

vng_nemo:

The chip is there and the opinion is not interesting.

But if you don't use your brain, why do you need chips? You can't answer a simple question. And that's what the chip is based on. So why should I bother if you have no use for it?

It's based on a contract, not your proverbial SOT data. As I have found information, only a couple of three brokers provide their data for SOTs, that's not even a tenth of the market. And as for the inter-bank, they do not provide their data to anyone, here's how accurate your volumes are. The stand they have calculated a forecast for the euras, the euras crashed all of its forecasts. There were a couple of unsatisfied people who believed him.

Lesorub:
you can also sell the chif...
Don't bother with the chiff )))) This pair don't like fast rabbits )))

artikul:
Don't go for the chiff)))) This pair don't like fast rabbits ))))

a little bit of a scolding before closing time, is that allowed?

there's only 50 pts left...

Lesorub:

I mean, can we have a little fun before we close?

there's only 50 pts left...

In my opinion, you can open at market price, it does not matter, if you want to open it that way. The market seems to be oversaturated with sales, that's why it might not come up.

vng_nemo:

Do you exclude central banks from circulation? You don't need information about all trades. It is enough to track the volumes of futures on any exchange. And they will be absolutely equivalent, directly proportional.

I just wonder, if the quotes on different markets will differ by a couple of percent, what will happen?

Central banks are market participants, where did I deny that?

What is the point of talking about volumes then? You're taking the speculative, small part of the market as the basis and ignoring the commercial part...

What markets are we talking about? Aren't we all in the forex market?

Alexey Busygin:
I think it's possible to open at market price, it doesn't matter if you want to do it that way. The market seems to be oversaturated with sales, so it may not come up.
maybe on the overgrowth?

Lesorub:
How about a little overgrowth?
We could, but I'll pass, I'm not a fan of risky operations.
Reason: