FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 1361

Bicus:
Fa cannot be used because it is a) infinite and b) highly subjective.
The FA is very objective and cannot be used, but must be used.

stranger:
The FA is very objective and should not be used.
Reports, futures etc. have nothing to do with FAs.

Look at the so-called analysts. the same event happening in the world is explained in different ways. what is that if not subjectivism?

Bicus:
reports, futures, etc. have nothing to do with fa.
Then read the news on some forexclub))))

Nestradamus:

I don't understand the predilection for any timeframe. The river is still a river whether you look at it from the shore, from a bird's eye view, or from space. You just can't see as much detail from space as you can from the shore, and vice versa.

You have answered yourself. TFs are needed to highlight different trends/waves in time. By the way, here's another link between price and time.

Vadens:

You have answered your own question. TFs are needed to highlight different trends/waves over time. By the way, here is another link between price and time.

You need TFs to present information, namely the price chart, programmatically, no one ever thought about waves. They invented to do it through TFs, and they did it, but if they had invented something else, they would have never heard of them or known anything about them.

There are price charts with no reference to time.

stranger:
Well, Thursday was 130 up, below 07 said take it, no one wanted it, how is Friday's 90 down better?

And our dashes are not as straight and there are no numbers, but that's OK, we've got our bearings somehow...

A bit of lyricism and back into the vegetable garden. Stranger In The Night A beautiful tune!
Скачать песню F Papetti — Stranger In The Night бесплатно
  • pesni-tyt.com
F Papetti — Stranger In The Night бесплатно скачать песню

Nestradamus:

Our dashes are not as smooth and we don't have any numbers, but that's OK, we're getting around somehow...

Not surprised, I'm seeded from 0690 to 0720)

stranger:
Not surprised, I'm seeded from 0690 to 0720)

Didn't even think to surprise! This screenshot is from a demo, a test of some inferences. It's time to sow when we know what we're buying...

It's easier for you, you're looking at Rothschild's cards...

Reason: