FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 446

Roman Busarov:
There's a joke in every joke.

Well, really I was joking.

I just get the impression these days that anything Rena disagrees with makes him feel insulted.

new-rena:
Дак можно же переспросить, что непонятного я там нагородил. Говорил же тебе, что меня дажк друзья по жизни не всегда понимают

Eidler correctly said that my thoughts outstrip my statements and I get an omission of coherent words.
Well, if that's your innate trait, I'll have to accept you for what you are. )))

lactone:
Nah, I don't really like redheads))) and certainly not for life
You shave it.)

Anatoli Kazharski:

Forget it. It's not an insult. You have nothing to ask as you know nothing at all. You just picked up a lot of verbiage on the forum, examples from articles and code base. But you haven't digested it all and consolidated it with practice. That's your tactic. Generate nonsense, and then, when someone points out errors, you agree and say that's what you mean. And then a simple question denounces your ignorance on this or that issue. And so it goes all the time. I don't want to look it up in tons of pages right now.

Here we go again (((

Was that a question or what do you mean, huh? It's a sense of superiority over the rest of us....

Such is the case...

Server Muradasilov:
Good one :)
Miracles happen. It's frustrating when you realise you're going to learn everything with an unrealistic lag. You're starting to think you're the smartest, but the jokers are all over it. Technical analysis is great, but there are moments. I will never believe that in five or ten hours no one knows anything at all.

new-rena:

Here we go again ((((.

The only thing I see is that you have it again, but this time you admit that you do not even remember what was in it.

//---

Well done. There is progress. ;)

iIDLERr:
pips seems to be a little respected category of trader.

Bingo!

That's the question, that's where it all started - are they respectable or not? And what did everyone's deeply respected Strange, who essentially HAS been trading pips, call them, judging by audi and pound?

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/61551/page385#comment_1804404

FOREX - Тенденции, прогнозы и следствия 2015(продолжение)
FOREX - Тенденции, прогнозы и следствия 2015(продолжение)
  • www.mql5.com
FOREX - Тенденции, прогнозы и следствия 2015(продолжение). - Страница 385 - Категория: общее обсуждение

iIDLERr:
and you shave it.)

Bald ones don't inspire me at all)))

I'd rather you just say "paint it."

OK, thank you all...

I'm off to the cottage for some kebabs and vodka =)

See you all on Sunday.

Reason: