FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 210

Vladimir Zubov:
What for?
Go on, you'll figure it out.

stranger:
He was laughing because he's got his own couple of figures and he doesn't give a shit where the audit is, and certainly not where the Australian government wants it)
You old bugger!!!
Hasn't life taught you by now that f-ing hurts? ))
You're an interesting fucking man! I don't think there's much point in looking into the future, I don't know what the hell's gonna happen. But what makes you think your 200 pips is the right thing to do? Why not 30 Teacher's pips? )) After all, you don't see the future yourself and there are lapses... So how is your 200 better than his 30? ))

Z.I. And about the future - what's the point of ignoring the government's wishes? It does not want a high currency and will take it down by hook or by crook... As you know, there are different methods - black, white and red... )) By the way, the story is the same with the Moon - they do not want a high Moon ;)

stranger:

Barabashkin, hey, here's a read

http://bookzz.org/book/898760/824ee6

Is it really necessary to read a 300-page book like this in order to learn to read these three figures in the report?
Not only that - the Bible!!!

Does anyone know how much of the contract is included in 1pip? How to calculate? How to convert volume to currency... please feedback. If not, I will look it up myself.

GopFX __:
You old devil!!!
Haven't you learned by now that it hurts when you fuck? ))
You're an interesting man. I don't think there's much point in looking into the future, you never know what's gonna happen. But what makes you think your 200 pips is the right thing to do? Why not 30 Teacher's pips? )) After all, you don't see the future yourself and there are lapses... So how is your 200 better than his 30? ))

Z.I. And about the future - what's the point of ignoring the government's wishes? It does not want a high currency and will take it down by hook or by crook... As you know, there are different methods - black, white and red... )) By the way, the story is the same with the Moon - they do not need a high Moon ;)
Indeed, with what?

Evgenya1:
Does anyone know how much of the contract is included in 1pip? How to calculate? How to convert volume to currency... please feedback. If not, I will look it up myself.
The value of the contract is measured in money, not points.

stranger:
Really, what?
I mean, they may seem smaller, but while you wait for the 200 for 30, you can go 20 times ;)

GopFX __:
I mean, they may be less, it would seem, but while you wait for these 200 to 30 you can go 20 times ;)

Don't make me laugh, while I'm waiting, refilling, you're pouring 30 times 30)

By the way, tell me what 3 digits in the SOT should be counted and how to count them if we have a report on Friday from Tuesday to Tuesday?)))

For example 24.07 report for 14-21.07.

stranger:

Don't make me laugh, while I'm waiting, refilling, you're pouring 30 times 30)

By the way, tell me what 3 digits in the SOT should be counted and how to count them if we have a report on Friday from Tuesday to Tuesday?)))

For example 24.07 report for 14-21.07.

Well, not three of course - that I exaggerated ))) Yes, they are late, but as you said yourself the main picture stays the same!

For example, here is the latest data on the Aussie:

AUSTRALIAN DOLLAR - CHICAGO MERCANTILE EXCHANGE                      Code-232741
FUTURES ONLY POSITIONS AS OF 07/21/15                         |
--------------------------------------------------------------| NONREPORTABLE
      NON-COMMERCIAL      |   COMMERCIAL    |      TOTAL      |   POSITIONS
--------------------------|-----------------|-----------------|-----------------
  LONG  | SHORT  |SPREADS |  LONG  | SHORT  |  LONG  | SHORT  |  LONG  | SHORT
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(CONTRACTS OF AUD 100,000)                           OPEN INTEREST:      159,796
COMMITMENTS
  52,330   93,180       75   93,305   22,394  145,710  115,649   14,086   44,147

CHANGES FROM 07/14/15 (CHANGE IN OPEN INTEREST:     11,390)
  -2,606    4,703       42   14,828    4,018   12,264    8,763     -874    2,627

PERCENT OF OPEN INTEREST FOR EACH CATEGORY OF TRADERS
    32.7     58.3      0.0     58.4     14.0     91.2     72.4      8.8     27.6

NUMBER OF TRADERS IN EACH CATEGORY (TOTAL TRADERS:       91)
      20       41        5       20       16       43       59 
Not 3 figures of course, but a bit more, but we are interested only in non-commercial ones, as I understand they see the picture better than others. What do we see? As I said above - the main downward trend - short is almost 2 times higher than the long position, and the shorts are losing, the longs are losing. I hope I did not miss anything important? ))

chiffapalooza:

Reason: