FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 212

stranger:
So these numbers are from your screen)))
Damn, poke your nose in - I don't see them.)

GopFX __:
Eugenia, where did you find the set of longs and how, if it is not a secret?

As for the options - yes, I see it coming ))
I do not trade that currency// I watched your sot you posted and wrote my opinion and that's it//

GopFX __:
Shit, poke your nose in - I don't see any ))
Subtract the sales from the purchases and you get a net position.

stranger:
Subtract the sales from the purchases and you get a net position.
So you did:

93,180 -  52,330 = 40,850

Все понял - ты еще всех остальных учел, а я нет )) Остальные - мясцо ))

stranger:
I think 7220 would get it, and below that is unrealistic)

Anything can be realistic on fore, so limits are calculated from the maximum possibilities allowed by the "owl".

stranger:
The value of a contract is measured in money, not points.
i would like to see on the chart that a contract is being formed at the moment, e.g. option redemption and further futures delivery with points max and min))) i see for example that a contract is formed on the pound from 24 july sep 15 with 15515// contract 6250 british pound// want to see this on the chart ??? Don't judge too much Strange)) I haven't worked with this in years// I don't have the experience that you do.

Sergey Novokhatskiy:

Everything happens in forex, so the limits are calculated from the maximum possibilities allowed by the 'owl'.

Nah, I'm hands-on, a minute's work)

stranger:

And where did you see that there are more shorts? They are always evenly matched +-1))))

NON Com

Comm

NON R

-30061+(-40850)=-70911

)))))))

Yay! So it's more interesting than the real time, huh? //You don't have to go to Yusuf for the lions) Strange said it all, they got the grail out of you after all. Didn't even give you a hard time. Now let them look where to look...

Evgenya1:
I would like to see on the chart that a contract is forming at the moment, for example option redemption and further futures delivery with max and min points))) I see for example that a contract is forming on the pound from 24 July Sep 15 with 15515// contract 6250 British pound// I want to see this on the chart
A contract, two, a thousand can be bought or sold, it cannot form.

stranger:
A contract, two, a thousand can be bought or sold, it cannot be formed.
by this word I mean sell or buy
Reason: