FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 188

stranger:
Eh, and your discussions. I've got a problem, I like beer, I go into a shop and there's only carbonated donkey piss, so I don't drink it...
old man, come to Tomsk, I'll buy you a good beer! ))

stranger:

Rena, you're wrong, you program and calculate anything, but not real data, some abstract calculations of who knows what).

Eidler is a wise old Jew and does not calculate his tractors on a calculator either)))

The latest programs are without any calculations at all, I don't know why, you're right)

I'm in Samara now... there's crayfish here, but no good beer! And in Tomsk there's fucking no crayfish! )

lexflyx:
old one, come to Tomsk, I'll buy you a good beer! ))
It's almost like going to Mars)))

Ishim:

Well, the growth may not be a single candle, it is not necessary, but in principle, the counter red candle is a pullback.

Yes, there is a pullback from every peak - well, 30 pips. it's nothing.

"!!!! - He, like you, will not understand," - I do not need to, I have it. (who won't understand - think of yourself)

Oooh, come on, let's go, about the rims go))))

Ishim:

Prove otherwise! (Oh, don't give me any screencapture pictures.)

Don't say goop! ..... (or dance the goop).

I need a 30 pip entry with a 30 pip stop. (It's good for you too, 14 doubles stretching over 6 months).

What do you need? Can I get the pam report over here? ))))

That's how I used to trade when I was little and dumb.)

Ishim:

Prove otherwise! (Oh, don't give me any screencapture pictures.)

Don't say goop! ..... (or dance the goop).

I need a 30 pip entry with a 30 pip stop. (and you should too, 14 doubles is 6 months long).

Not realistic for TP=SL=30pp and it's profitable, you can't calculate such precise entries. TPx3 SL it can still work, and a fixed stop is bullshit too.

Sorcerer, is HIS pamm already dead?)))

If not, then show me clearly what happens with a stop at 30 and a 30p)))

The most important thing is that this story about 30 pips I'm already listening for the hundredth time in eight years))))

And everything ends as it always does)

Ishim:

TP=SL=30 pps. if entering at m5 peak, then 30 pps. it's a long way off. of course you can try 25; 20... - I just equated it to TP. The second step is a partial closure of e.g. 80% of the order, the rest will go in the Boo and shift the TP.

TPx3/SL is fine, 10pp. - This is nothing, we will get 1 out of 25. In general, it's trading m1, m5 intraday - statistics collected a month or two. There are up to 15 trades per month.

Trading on m15 can be called inside of the month, if we look at good entries - a couple of entries per month. (TP and SL - respectively, more).

Senya, have you already smoked, or did Koldun roll your wheel?

Ishim:
This is a separate topic! If you decide to use stop loss, you should always use a fixed stop loss in points from the entrance and taking into account the noise (appropriate timeframe) and volatility (your trade size). And if you only look to the left - under the low preflo.... - That's it! They've got you! - Will reach the stop and turn around. (don't believe it)

So the profit should be 3-5 times the stop, because every entry tends to 50/50 probability, if stop = profit in pips then the mathematical expectation is always on the side of the brokerage company because of the commission and spread. What results in stop=profit is clearly demonstrated by Yusuf.

Reason: