FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 1099

Who have I been yammering to since late summer that the quid is sold out and there's no need to buy it this year....

stranger:
Who have I been yammering to since late summer that the quid is sold out and there's no need to buy it this year....
Ah, who's going to run...? )

Those underperforming Euzhopeans would have starved to death in a market like the pound today without the Amerks.

Master, come show us the lost way....

Just, Great One, please, no fantasies like yesterday on the yen and no tranny pics...

stranger:
Who have I been trumpeting since late summer that the quid is sold out and that we shouldn't buy it this year....

Strange, foam on the water... so, let's haggle... .85 on the Jew, .6 on the AUD within a year... but other than that, yeah.

We don't give a shit, we live alone

bAnders, bAnders... you're waking up in the wrong chocolate... don't flatter yourselves! and the foam isn't over the water...

I won't be back soon... maybe in a year... maybe two... Maybe I won't come back at all)))

I'll be back when the rouble is 70 kopecks... Or 200 rubles? Who knows what they'll move?

iIDLERr:

Strange, foam on the water... so, let's haggle... .85 on the Jew, .6 on the Audi within a year... but otherwise, yeah.

Call the Great One, he can explain it to us.

stranger:
Call the Great One, he'll explain it to us.
Do something with your buffoon. Not funny...
Reason: