Market theory - page 211

Mikhael Isakov:
I'm going to show a rate of 8% a day... that's x5 for the month... roughly the same mindset... The whole question is the same: when will your doubling be not in a "can I double" status, but "look - I doubled"?
I hope to be able to do that soon.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

I'm here. Honing my TS. Got confused with these 4 and 5 signs and have been trading wrong for a few days. I put SL and TP of 10 pips instead of 100. That's what I should have got from July 27 till now on TF M5 with fixed lot 0.01, but in fact I have set small TP and SL and got a loss on the real account. I can see that it is possible to double deposit in 2 weeks:

Mikhael Isakov:
I am going to show 8% pace per day... i.e. x5 in a month... thinking roughly the same way... the whole question is the same: when your doubling is not in the "can double" status but "look - I doubled"?

The greatest investor on the planet, the legend and guru of the financial world, the Oracle of Omaha, one of the richest men on earth - Warren Buffett, averages 0.5% deposit growth per week, really STABLE for more than 50 years. Doubling the deposit within 2 weeks implies a deposit growth rate about 90 times higher than Buffett's! Maybe it's better to focus on stability rather than super profits?

sibirqk:
The greatest investor of the planet, the legend and guru of the financial world, the Oracle of Omaha, one of the richest men in the world - Warren Buffett, on average gets 0.5% of his deposit growth per week, though he has been STABILIZING for more than 50 years. Doubling the deposit within 2 weeks implies a deposit growth rate about 90 times higher than Buffett's! Maybe it's better to focus on stability than super profits?
Well, you made the comparison! 0.5% growth per week he shows with 1:1 leverage.

sibirqk:
The greatest investor of the planet, the legend and guru of the financial world, the Oracle of Omaha, one of the richest men in the world - Warren Buffett, on average gets 0.5% of his deposit growth per week, though he has been STABILIZING for more than 50 years. Doubling the deposit within 2 weeks implies a deposit growth rate about 90 times higher than Buffett's! Maybe it is better to focus on stability rather than super profits?
Probably, during this period the Expert Advisor was just lucky, I ran the test since the beginning of the year on M5, we will soon find out if it was by chance or regularity. I have stated the doubling exactly for the last 2 weeks. Since the beginning of the year the picture may change. We shall see.

Дмитрий:
What a comparison! 0.5% increase per week it shows with a 1:1 leverage.
What difference does it make? What difference does it make with or without leverage if the deposit has grown by half a percent?

sibirqk:
What difference does it make? What difference does it make with or without leverage if the deposit has grown by half a percent?
Take your time, think about it, do the math.

Дмитрий:
Take your time, think about it, do the math.

Suppose the deposit is 1000$, it has grown by 5$ in a week, what difference does it make how you got this growth with or without leverage?

sibirqk:

Suppose the deposit is 1000$, it has grown by 5$ in a week, what difference does it make how you got this growth with or without leverage?

You just need to understand that with 1:1 leverage you cannot trade with $1000 ... think about it from here ...

sibirqk:

Suppose the deposit is $1000, it has grown by $5 in a week, what difference does it make how you got this growth with or without leverage?

Let's say you took 50 pips on the eurodollar in a week.

You trade 10% of your capital. If you have 1:100 leverage, then you trade $1000*100*10% = $10,000.

If with a 1:1 beech, you trade $1,000*10% = $100.

In both, you took 50 pips. The amount of profit and the ratio of profit to equity are different

Дмитрий:
Take your time, think for yourself, do the math.
Gentlemen, because since the beginning of this thread I have been trying to make you aware that, according to this market theory, Forex trading is surprisingly organised around 2 break-even points, which eliminates the very possibility of making a profit in the long run. Hence all the woes of traders and 1/99 statistics. On the real commodities market to make maximum profit, you need to trade with Tsopt (Lion level) and every entrepreneur has the ability to calculate this level, using the formulas that are given in the article that will be published soon. But, in forex this lion level also leads to break-even, counting, profitless trading, because, this optimal level in the real commodity market, magically, turns into a global break-even level. The article shows the only way this can be done, and it is excellently exploited by the Forex market! When you read the article you will really enjoy it, but will be greatly disappointed to learn that Forex trading is theoretically impossible to make a profit. It is urgent to get to the bottom of this Forex phenomenon. After forex crumpled and lion level, my optimism about winning in the forex market in the long run is gone. Of course, you can, by chance, make a profit in the short term, but, it will come out sideways when you try to repeat the success - you will lose a hundredfold. You have to be very thorough about it. Let's have a real discussion as soon as the article comes out. We need to warn all traders about this trap called Forex...
Reason: