Is tick history available on the server? - page 5

The reasoning is of course interesting and seems to be logically sound.

But it is reminiscent of the theme "New fuels are not allowed to develop by oil barons who block all innovation in this field". The continually repeated technical explanations are no match for the "stronger" and more understandable to most consumers reason :)

The reasoning is certainly interesting and seemingly logical. <br / translate="no">.
But it is all reminiscent of the "New fuels are prevented from developing by oil barons who are blocking all innovation in the field" theme. The continually repeated technical explanations are no match for the "stronger" and more understandable reason for most consumers :)

looooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

nu umorili! :D nice one ;)

Hello, everyone.

I would like to add just one thing... Or rather, not to add, but to quote the esteemed developers themselves. So: " MQL4: Strategy Tester: Simulation Modes for Testing Trading Strategies" (Published: 13.09.2005 by MetaQuotes Software Corp.)

*****quote*****

It is important to choose an adequate way to simulate the development of price barsfor proper trading strategytesting. There is practically no ideal way, when there is a complete postic history for absolutely accurate testing. It is very difficult for a common trader to find the history for several years in order to perform analysis.

To solve this problem, it is possible to apply data from smaller periods as anchor points with modelling of price changes between them.

**end*quote**.

So, according to the developers, the availability of tick history is ideal for absolutely accurate testing, and its absence is a problem.

Hi all. <br / translate="no">
Only one thing I'd like to add... Or rather, not to add, but to quote the esteemed developers themselves. So: " MQL4: Strategy Tester: Simulation Modes for Testing Trading Strategies" (Published: 13.09.2005 by MetaQuotes Software Corp.)

*****quote*****

It is important to choose an adequate way to simulate the development of price barsfor proper trading strategytesting. There is practically no ideal way, when there is a complete postic history for absolutely accurate testing. It is very difficult for a common trader to find the history for several years in order to perform analysis.

To solve this problem, it is possible to apply data from smaller periods as anchor points with modelling of price changes between them.

**end*quote**.

So, according to the developers, the availability of tick history is ideal for absolutely accurate testing, and its absence is a problem.

Hmmmmm. +Naskolno ya pomniu, v knige "Forex: from simple to complex", I.V. Morozov and R.R. Fatkhullin, bilo skazanno to ge samoe.

Ya to nas4et konkretnoy etoy temi (s tikami to) osobno ne "pariusy" (sorry za my francuzskiy), so moget ya propustil 4ego, so vot, uvagaemie razrabot4iki, neogli bi Vi konkretno otvetity: po4emu tiki to sdelaty us ne hotite? :)

could you give me a definite answer: why do you want to make us happy? :)

That's it, finally nailed the developers to the wall! :o)))
Now they certainly cannot avoid a detailed response from the beginning to the end in the form of a separate article! :o)))

ne mogli bi Vi konkretno otvetity: po4emu tiki to sdelaty nam ne hotite? :)

That's it, the developers are finally up against the wall! :o)))
Now they certainly can not avoid a detailed answer from beginning to end in the form of a separate article! :o)))

Odni mlin klouni tut ya smotriu, niodnogo serioznogo traydera! ;P ;) (sutka umora takaya vot)

Net, na na dele, ya sprasivaiu tk moget otvet bil dan uge, no 4to ya ne ne neaydu ego vetke etoy. +Neponimaiu v 4em problem osobo-to, nu bolse tiki zanimaiut po razmeru, no nikto g ne budet godi ee obnovliaty priam iz MT, no? +Neponimaiu 4ego volneniya from traffika to, ili kto to dial-up ese i "FOREXuet"?

:?

That's right: having full ticks is an ideal case, which is currently expensive to technically implement.

Oil(tick modelling) is still much cheaper and more economical than hydrogen/water (ticks). It will take a couple of years and the ticks situation will probably change. It's not like we're standing still. We are about to launch the History Center with a deep minute history.

Maybe I don't understand something, but the ticking history is being fed into the computer. And why isn't it saved for review ? Is it expensive to do ? Really ?
A tick history is a MUST.
It gives the impression that Renat knows better what a trader needs and what a trader does not need to be successful.
This problem lies on a different plane: WHO PAYS. Brokers and DCs pay. Traders do not pay metaquotes. Hence the lack of necessity to take into account the opinion of traders.

Also. Not really on topic. A lot of people would like INSTALLED timeframes of 10 minutes, 2 hrs, 3 hrs, 6 hrs.
The timeframe converter puts a lot of strain on the computer.
Is it as expensive to do as converting all cars from oil to hydrogen ?

To prevent period_converter from overloading the computer, it is sufficient to put Sleep(50) in the loop for processing incoming quotes;

Thanks, but I'm not a programmer and don't understand anything.Where to look for the processing loop to put it to sleep ? :-)))
Reason: