Adviser to the whole world - page 61

sllawa3:

MQL

What did you put up to test? Well two currencies? Have you tried it?

I haven't tried it but judging by the reviews it is multi-currency and even with ticks it can be tested if there is a history of it

sllawa3:
I have not tried it yet, but judging by the feedback, it is multicurrency and even with ticks.

I have read it - it seems nice. I have already started to like it. I am already beginning to like it.

By the way, the edited EA has been posted. Reworked everything. I killed the monitoring for now. The other one will be

new-rena:

I read it. It looks nice. I'm downloading it. I'm starting to like it.

By the way, the edited EA has been posted. Reworked everything. I killed the monitoring for now. I'll get another one.

What's up? Anything coming out?

sllawa3:
What's up? Anything?

Yeah, I've been downloading history since 2001. Which is nice. The only bad thing is there's only 15 pairs.

And before that I re-hung the EA - now I don't need to hang an indicator on the screen. You hang the EA, set the pairs on which you are going to beat, the spread and that's it. The indicator will crawl on the screen as needed. You have corrected the mathematics and set the risk. Well, in general, the service.

By the way, better select other pairs. The one I was talking about in the beginning would be better. I haven't seen any downside yet.

new-rena:

Yes, I've been downloading history since 2001 - on minutes. Which is very nice. Only one bad thing - only 15 pairs.

And before that I re-hung the EA - now I don't need to hang an indicator on the screen. You hang the EA, set the pairs on which you are going to beat, the spread and that's it. The indicator will crawl on the screen as needed. You have corrected the mathematics and set the risk. Well, in general, the service.

By the way, better select other pairs. The one I was talking about in the beginning would be better. I have not seen any disadvantages yet.

Well, throw the corrected one in here.

sllawa3:
Well throw the corrected one in here

I'm sorry. It's the same place I put it. Come back or it's the law. I don't think anyone's touched it yet but us.

http://dokino.com/news/tovarishh_prezident/2009-11-26-339
new-rena:

I'm sorry. It's the same place I put it down. Come back or it's the law. I don't think anyone but us has touched it yet.

hmmm... what are you doing here???? - The movie's already over. )))))

Aleksander:
hmm... what are you guys doing here???? - The movie's already over. )))))

Slava suggested we watch the movie. My server broker's still working till 1:00 in the morning. I don't have time for movies yet. I'll go to profit, then yes. I'm getting ready for the battle on Monday. Oh, this EA on the news. Alexander, something does not work with your strategy in conditions of strong volatility. Or am I misunderstanding something?

I downloaded the story and the tester. I'm going to run it now. Let's see what happens.

Reason: