Testing 'CopyTicks' - page 30

Alexey Kozitsyn:
Has the BCS already been updated to 1467?
I get the latest build of the terminal (1468) from the demo developers. Then I go to BCS from it. I do not know the version of their trade server.

Alexey Kozitsyn:

Look at my profile

No technical ability to reply to PMs

BCS-MetaTrader5

fxsaber:

Take a look at my profile

BCS-MetaTrader5

Thank you. I will check it now on the BCS real.

Alexey Kozitsyn:
Thank you. Now I will check it on BCS real.

The errors aren't going anywhere. Different servers produce different tick data.

And why did the developers change the order of events in the log to the reverse?! All my life fresh events have been at the top, now they're at the bottom...

Alexey Kozitsyn:

The mistakes aren't going anywhere.

For the BCS, details please.

fxsaber:
For BCS, details please.
2016.11. 11 15:19:36.120 VolumeControl: ERROR on candle 2016.11.11 10:24! Sum of buy volumes = 539, sum of sell volumes = 294, check sum (buy+sell) = 835

Error on Access server #1.

There is no such error on Access server #2. RTS-12.16.

It does not depend on the broker in any way. Open has the same problem. On one server some errors, on the other - others.

Alexey Kozitsyn:

There is no such error on Access server #2. RTS-12.16.

It does not depend on the broker in any way. Open has the same problem. One server has one error, the other has another.

Is the volume not matching for a short time or is it always at this place?

fxsaber:
Is the volume briefly out of sync or permanently at that location?
Constantly, when you switch servers repeatedly from one to the other. It can also be short-term, but this is not the case.

Alexey Kozitsyn:
2016.11.1115:19:36.120 VolumeControl: ERROR on candle2016.11.1110:24! Sum of buy volumes =539, sum of sell volumes =294, check sum (buy+sell) =835

Confirmed completely! The volume of this minute bar is more than through CopyTicks. Dear developers, is CopyTicks not giving everything away?

Can anyone compare CopyTicks tape history for today with a reliable source?

fxsaber:
Completely confirmed! The volume of this minute bar is larger than through CopyTicks. Dear developers, is CopyTicks not giving everything away?
Yeah they haven't responded to my request for a week now... a week ago they already reproduced the error. They said it's not that simple...
Reason: