Quantum mechanical methods

Are there any people on the forum who have done subj?

Interested in practice - what happened? If you haven't worked it out, is there any desire to work it out together? P.s. the method is complicated, it is desirable to have higher education preferably f.m.

Lo083:
Are there any people on the forum who have done subj?

Interested in practice - what happened? If you haven't worked it out, would you like to work it out together? P.s. the method is complicated, it is desirable to have higher education preferably f.m.

Have you found something to get hold of?

forexman77:
Have you found something to latch onto?
Read interesting articles on km in trading, decided to look into it. The approach as a whole is interesting to me, even at the level of km not yet "adapted to the markets".

Lo083:
Are there no people on this forum who have done subj ?

Interested in practice - what happened? If you haven't worked it out, would you like to work it out together? P.s. the method is complicated, it is desirable to have a higher education, preferably in the field of mathematics.

The quantum mechanical method of analysis of financial markets is also based on the Heisenberg uncertainty principle for financial series - you may know either a specific instrument with expected movement or the direction of movement, but you cannot know both the instrument and the direction of movement for the instrument.

That is, you analyse and say "something will rise by 2%" or"the euro will change", but you cannot say "the euro will rise by 2%".

That's what the "quantum mechanical" approach is all about......

Demi:

In quantum mechanical analysis of financial markets the fundamental principle is also the Heisenberg uncertainty principle for financial series - you can know either the particular instrument, which is expected to move, or the direction of movement, but you cannot know both the instrument and the direction of movement for the instrument.

That is, you analyse and say "something will rise by 2%" or "the euro will change", but you cannot say "the euro will rise by 2%".

That's what the "quantum mechanical" approach is all about......

I think you're confused about something. Uncertainty is a deeper parameter, it does not apply to different valuable particles but to one. I.e. you can't define for one instrument at the same time, like coordinate and volume at the same time, etc. etc.

Is there anyone here who has dealt with the topic and is interested in it ? We could discuss it in Skype, collectively.

Lo083:
I think you are confused. Uncertainty is a deeper parameter, it does not apply to different valuable particles at all, but to one. I.e. you cannot define for one instrument at the same time, like coordinate and volume at the same time, etc. etc.

I'll give you that.

Can you define currency energy?

Demi:

I'll give you that.

Can you detect the energy of currency?

Well, Heisenberg doesn't need your tooth and neither do I. But you're wrong about uncertainty, read it for yourself if you want to. It's about calculating all the necessary parameters of the system, not just energy. Energy is not even conceptually "first in line" for definition.

:-)

Guys, I don't claim to be original and I'm not really an expert in physics or higher mathematics.

My understanding is: analysis of price data and application of other variables independent of it.

For example weather futures. There is a price series, we apply another series of weather data to it.

We have the assumption that weather data (temperature, humidity, atmospheric pressure etc.) will

somehow influence or predict the price of weather futures.

About that)

forexman77:

Guys, I don't claim to be original and I'm not really an expert in physics or higher mathematics.

My understanding is: analysis of price data and application of other variables independent of it.

For example weather futures. There is a price series, we apply another series of weather data to it.

We have the assumption that weather data (temperature, humidity, atmospheric pressure etc.) will

somehow influence or predict the price of weather futures.

About that)

You seem to have no knowledge of physics at all, the correlate is used in many things and the analysis here is quite specific, mostly based on km theory. Km for any futures etc... Km introduces the notion of a system and dpletely, further... no offense, you can figure it out if you're willing. :-)

Lo083:
Are there any people on the forum who have been involved in subj?

Interested in practice - what happened? If you haven't worked it out, would you like to work it out together? P.s. the method is complicated, it is desirable to have a higher education, preferably a m.s.

Do you have an MBA? ?

If so, please set out the essence of the method in your own words.

Lo083:
You seem to have no knowledge of physics at all, coorlinate is used in a lot of things, and the analysis here is quite specific, mostly based on km theory. Km for any futures etc... Km introduces the notion of a system and dpletely, further... no offense, you can figure it out if you're willing. :-)

OK, then what is quantum mechanical trading based on? Give me an example. Calculate the strength of movement, speed, etc. This approach has little perspective, because the market is not linear.

Do not talk in formulas) Give an example for "dummies", then it will become clear.

Technicians sometimes use slang, you think you do not understand it, and then it turns out that you've done it many times, you just did not know the "technical terms".

Reason: