Fibonacci line tool - page 3

Izzatilla Ikramov:
Your approach reminds me of my friend's, who used MACD to identify the historical "big moment" (movement of lines from one zone to another) and determine future bounce levels
This is not my invention, I got it from nena - author of the famous ZUP indicator.

A friend gave a good idea - we need to have Fibonacci levels close to the higher counter Fibonacci level, so that many people can see that there is a good zone here.

add pivots and don't sweat it.

khorosh:
It's not my invention, I got it from nena, the author of the famous ZUP indicator.

OK)

Then the next question: how to trade them online and not by history?

When using the approach I showed, TP should be placed at 261.8 and used at 161.8 to close half of the position volume with the remaining half going to Breakeven.

Vitaly Muzichenko:

OK)

Then the next question: how do you trade them online rather than by history?

Started online trading - will get results soon, but questions still remain open.

Roman Busarov:
Add pivots and don't sweat it.

And here we go) Who does what, who pivots, who fibos, who trendlines. It's all inherently a belief in **** in something sacred.

In fact, entries can be made on anything, success depends on money management, that is, compliance with the MM, and if the risk to profit is no more than 1/2 - then any system, even a gray one, will die.

Vitaly Muzichenko:

OK)

Then the next question is: how do you trade them online instead of by history?

Well, I don't have to teach you how to trade on levels. You're the expert in that.

Vitaly Muzichenko:

And here we go) Who does what, who pivots, who fibos, who trendlines. It's all inherently a belief in **** in something sacred.

In fact one can enter on everything, success depends on money management, i.e. MM,

Basically, I absolutely agree. But here's the thing:

Vitaly Muzichenko:

If the risk to profit is no more than 1/2, then any system, even a gray one, will die.

totally disagree.

Some time ago I was debugging a system to follow a trade. Everything was done on FORTS futures. Random entry by time and direction - long-short, with an interval, larger than the interval of correlation (~3-5 trades per day). Profit, as you understand, was not interesting at all). Stable results - +16% of the deal value (futures value) for 3 months. At that all deals were closed according to the OHLC worst-case scenario, i.e. they could close even in the current candle.

Of course, I didn't plan to use this on the real.

Izzatilla Ikramov:
Your approach reminds me of my friend's approach, who used the MACD to identify the historical "big moment" (movement of lines from one zone to another) and determine future levels for a bounce
Surely he doesn't know that MACD is based on regular muwings )) And it's ridiculous to try to look for any magic in the muwings.
Reason: