Moderation in the marketplace - page 9

Alexey:

You are contradicting yourself, read the writing in red.

My dealer provides 49 currency pairs, 26 pairs of the symbols you mentioned, 36 pairs of indices and two pairs of metals, for a total of 87 instruments. Two pairs are missing, according to your logic I should change my broker to work with your tool. Now read, the second highlighted red line and tell me! Do you really think the world revolves around you and your program.

Where are the contradictions? And no one owes anyone anything! And here you are just insinuating that I should refine the program according to your wishes, given your visions of the process!

It seems to me you think the world revolves around my programme! Am I imposing it on anyone? I am merely suggesting it! And your subjective remarks about the world, around whom and what it revolves, please keep it to yourself!

Does not fit the program under your conditions - go away, I am not against it! As a last resort, there is a section "freelance" - order everything you want!

The program has certain limitations and the mandatory availability of 28 pairs specifically with 8 major currencies is one of the limitations mentioned in the description!

And once again - how does this whole discussion of the program relate to this topic?

Novikov:

The program has certain limitations and the mandatory availability of 28 pairs specifically with 8 major currencies is one of the limitations mentioned in the description!

Do you think our company wants to have problems because someone put up a program that doesn't actually work?

Which, in addition, doesn't even help users and doesn't show them hints.

And then suddenly there are accusations of incompetence of moderators. They are absolutely right - such programs should not be released on the mass market.

Renat:

Do you think that our company wants to have problems because someone put up a program that doesn't actually work?

Which, in addition, does not even help users or show them hints.

And then suddenly you accuse moderators of incompetence. They are absolutely right - such programs should not be released to the masses.

What do you mean by "a program that doesn't work"? Can you be more specific?

On what basis did you conclude that the program doesn't help users and doesn't show them hints?

So you think that if the correct operation of any indicator requires the quotes for one pair, then the requirement, in this case, to have quotes for 28 pairs is irrelevant?

What a mess...

Renat:

That my post came right after yours is a coincidence by coincidence. I sincerely hope not by fate.

It took me a long time to write my post and that's how it turned out when I published it. "I didn't bide my time.

I apologize if anything is wrong.

DiPach:

Dina, it's not worth it. There is a category of people who think they are owed everything.

At best, they won't understand right away; at worst, they won't understand, and they'll pour a ladle of slop on their heads.

It is hard to envy the market administration, but at least they get paid for it.

Novikov:

What do you mean, "a program that doesn't work"? Can you be more specific?

On what basis did you conclude that the program does not help the user and does not show them hints?

I.e., do you think that if for the correct operation of any indicator the quotes for one pair are necessary, then the requirement of having quotes for 28 pairs is inappropriate?

Your first user is a moderator, where is the guarantee that the second user will not be a Forex trader for 2 days? What should he do?

To summarise my posts and unsubscribe from the thread,

If the code in case of a bug does not say anything to its user who does not know about the log and logs, then such a code sucks....

Are you a programmer? If so, write your codes correctly, if not, accept comments of all those who said above...

If I bought the program and it did not draw anything at first run, I would not go to the logs (what's the use?) and would make a scandal ....

VOLDEMAR:

Your first user is a moderator, where is the guarantee that the second user has not been on the forex market for 2 days? What should he do?

I summarise my posts and unsubscribe from the topic,

If the code in case of a bug does not say anything to its user who does not know about the log and logs, then such a code sucks....

Are you a programmer? If yes, then write your codes competently, if not, accept the remarks of all those who have spoken above...

If I bought the program and it did not draw anything at first run, I would not go to the logs (what's the use?) and would make a scandal ....

Can you stop PRing in other people's threads? And especially to leave posts that are not related to the topic? Have you even read the thread title?

A programmer is not a programmer, code is not code. Subjective opinion, please keep to yourself, especially when it is not asked, and especially when it is irrelevant to the subject!

stenrobot:
I think you've taken the wrong tone with Dina. Dina is a wonderful coder and person, if you can't have a reasoned dialogue, that's no reason to use harsh language, I understand it's unpleasant to lose an argument with a woman, but a man is more of a man when he admits defeat with dignity.

deskipper:
Thank you, Roman, for your support!
Reason: