Adviser to the whole world - page 54

sllawa3:
What should be the basis for calculating the ratio of lots in the two opposite positions?

In simple terms - the odds need to even out to start with. Only then you will understand whether the system works or not.

sllawa3:
What should be the basis for calculating the ratio of lots in opposite positions, so that at any point of closure there would be a total profit?
Well go for it if you want to...

By the way, equity was in profit a couple of times during the existence of 2 open positions... but when closing on the crossing condition - total minus...

sllawa3:

Failure... just closed in a loss trade on the demo... opened on the euro-franc when it was from the euro averaging above 250pip from the eurausd on the sell and eurausd on the buy ... with the same deposit amounts ... now the charts have crossed and the loss ...

currency movements are different so it won't work... so there is no point in inventing something ( in the form of an Expert Advisor )

Oh, shit, Slavik, don't jump to conclusions. I'll tell you right away it's not about what you saw as a disadvantage there. The strategy has to be applied, you know? And in order to apply it, you haven't figured out the market yet. Neither have you figured out the strategy. Literally understand what it is and where it's coming from. How a person in the past could get to it. Where the idea and the logic behind it comes from.

It's clear to me, for example, what the thing is. It is only the principle. It will work. Fact! But not everything is there.

sllawa3:
By the way, equity was in profit a couple of times during the existence of the 2 open positions... but when I closed on the crossing condition - the total minus...

Of course it is. It will be. What did you think. And also, applying a strategy doesn't mean you only have to choose

Success lies in a very simple thing. I can tell you, but not everyone. I can even correct worthwhile ideas. My assessment, plus the revision. And then you see for yourself - what I have added (removed). Maybe my ideas will be understandable. I will not correct every Expert Advisor. Not every idea is passable.

This one is definitely not passable. I can even tell you in more detail what this idea is and how to properly understand it and what it should be eaten with. But again, not everyone. Pseudonym:

rogozinrenat@mail.ru

So tell me, friends, have you found the grail?

Like it's out there?

Where?

Where's the free grail !!!!

WHERE IS IT?

:)))

Galina:

Like it's out there?

Where?

Where is the free grail !!!!

WHERE IS IT?

there is no such thing... ( and it can't be) what's a risk for one person is a huge risk for another ( like an avalanche for example )

Galina:

Like it's out there?

Where?

Where is the free grail !!!!

WHERE IS IT?

The strategy is one outlined today. The essence is not. Indicator posted to implement. Prediction - Success will be variable.

sllawa3:
there is no such thing... ( and it can't be) what's a risk for one person is a huge risk for another ( like an avalanche for example )

it's not in nature, it's in you.
Reason: