Moderation in the marketplace

Administration, could you please tell me why it takes so long to moderate a product on the market and what is the reason for this?

And why can a moderator be so incompetent?

Received a message from the moderator -"Indicator does not draw anything". So? How to react to such a message and what can I say?

The moderator didn't even bother to describe whether there were any messages in the "Expert" and "Journal" tabs and I don't even understand whether he did everything as described in the recommendations before running the indicator!

It's been twenty-four hours without a reply or hello!

Novikov:

Administration, could you please tell me why it takes so long to moderate a product on the market and what is the reason for this?

And why can a moderator be so incompetent?

Received a message from the moderator -"Indicator does not draw anything". So? How to react to such a message and what can I say?

The moderator didn't even bother to describe whether there were any messages in the "Expert" and "Journal" tabs and I don't even understand whether he did everything as described in the recommendations before running the indicator!

It's been twenty-four hours with no reply or hello!

They are testers, you have to deal with them as if they do not understand anything, just accept it. They do what it says in the product description if it says so.

And to find out what the reason is you need to ask questions(pull out of them). Better yet, do everything properly before sending it out.

They do what it says when it's described. ZS: I even have the feeling that they do not have people who are experts in the field of trading that would not be tempted to use the "grail". )

sanyooooook:

They are testers, you have to deal with them as if they don't understand anything, just accept it. They do what it says in the product description if it's written.

And to find out what the reason is, you have to ask questions (draw them out). And it is better to do everything properly before sending it out.

They do what it says in the product description if it says so. ZS: I even have a hunch that people who are not interested in trading are sitting there so they wouldn't be tempted to use "grails". )

It's different there, the tester has no access to the code, he can't steal anything if he wants to.

sanyooooook:

They are testers, you have to deal with them as if they don't understand anything, just accept it. They do what it says in the product description if it's written.

And to find out what the reason is, you have to ask questions (draw them out). It is better to do everything properly before sending it.

They do what it says in the product description, if it says so. ZS: I even have a hunch that people who are not interested in trading are sitting there so they wouldn't be tempted to use "grails". )

That's the thing, I did it NORMALLY - I described the steps from start to finish, sequentially.

I've been waiting for answers to my questions for 24 hours! I'm not interested in the future.

Novikov:

That's the thing, I've done it NORMALLY - I've described from A to Z, the successive steps.

And answers to questions have been waiting for days! What a kindergarten and completely irresponsible.

Hello Novinki.

Greetings to you !

Welcome to developer hell !

What a load of crap.... Full moon's having an effect, isn't it?

P./S.: It's in the Rules that the deadlines are stipulated. And in the Market, not every vendor has a separate monitor (in terms of numbers, I assume, and I mean, in terms of fixings - I have no idea).

Novikov:

That's the thing, I've done it NORMALLY - I've described from A to Z, the successive steps.

But I've been waiting for answers to my questions for 24 hours! It's like a kindergarten and completely irresponsible.

Get ready for the worst.

AlexeyVik:
Prepare for the worst.
)))

DiPach:

What a load of crap.... Full moon has an effect, doesn't it?

P./S.: About the terms of the same in the rules stipulated. Yes, and in the Market is not for each seller on a separate beholder.

So it's like this:

make the product.

waits for 2 days.

comments are coming

delete bug

waits for 2 days

2 remarks

delete error

waits for 2 days

3 note

error deleted

2 days notice

4 note

error deleted

waits for2 days

5 notice

delete the error ......

If you are lucky, the product goes to the "test" stage

waits for2 days .....!?

Welcome to Hell!

stenrobot:

Meaning:

make a product

waits for 2 days

comments are coming

delete bug

waits for 2 days

2 remarks

delete error

waits for 2 days

3 note

error deleted

2 days notice

4 note

error deleted

waits for2 days

5 notice

delete the error ......

If you are lucky, the product goes to the "test" stage

waits for2 days .....!?

Welcome to Hell!

I've been in this "Hell" a bit longer than you and I currently have more products there than you. Therefore, you don't have to greet me as a "Welcome" newbie.

/*I know that there are those who have been there even longer than me and/or put even more programs in there*/.

As for terms and rules: please read the Market rules.

And just compare it to the realities of life. It's a big company. And Market staff - they are not every second, around the clock, ready to communicate and / or work with the seller / product babysitters-telepaths (besides, do not forget that the code there in a closed form provided).

Just draw an analogy: are you yourself prepared to respond "immediately, right away and round the clock" to a free download, customer or Market employee - if they have a question about your product or a problem with any of your products? I doubt it. And say you're always, every second and round the clock ready - that wouldn't be true.

From your text it is not clear to me, personally: who did what, whose and what mistakes, who removed them, whose comments, who waited and what.

The only thing I can assume is that "waiting for 2 days" is, after all, you probably meant yourself.

DiPach:

I've been in this "Hell" a bit longer than you and I have more products there at the moment than you do. So you don't have to greet me as a newcomer with "Welcome".

/*know that there are those who have been there a lot longer than me and/or put even more programs in there */.

As for terms and rules: please read the Market rules.

And just compare it to the realities of life. It's a big company. And Market staff - they are not every second, around the clock, ready to communicate and / or work with the seller / product babysitters-telepaths (besides, do not forget that the code there in a closed form provided).

Just make an analogy: are you yourself prepared to respond "immediately, right away and round the clock" to a free downloader, customer or Market employee - if they have a question about your product or a problem with any of your products? I doubt it. And say you're always, every second and round the clock ready - that wouldn't be true.

From your text it is not clear to me, personally: who did what, whose and what mistakes, who removed them, whose comments, who waited and what.

The only thing I can assume is that "waiting for 2 days" is, after all, you probably meant yourself.

So what?

You think I should be satisfied and happy with the good attitude of the administration.

Of course I have to "wait for 2 days". After every comment, I have to remove bugs and so on.

Nothing can be done, after all I am not the kind of person who "was born with a silver spoon in his mouth".

I looked at your profile.

You have free products and no EA that was paid and almost won profit from the market

And it is not easy to do.

I guess that's why every timeI make a product like this,"I'm going through the eye of a needle".

Still, I'll probably follow your example and put somethingfree

Nice to meet you.

Reason: