The axioms of financial market analysis (or the whole truth about the right and wrong use of indicators) - page 12

Useddd:

Boy, go smoke some bamboo. and when you've let go, reread what these guys are writing, and that's not what you saw in it at all. And don't write any more platitudes that these guys know about. And don't impose stupid conclusions on others that you incorrectly drew based on other people's posts in which these stupidities are not the case.

They also give books to such people to write...

In fact, they should impose a censor on book-writing, until they've had at least five years of normal trading, no more writing, just a stick on their hands... a stick. )))))

You are right about the book. Our associate professor Azarken Nikolai Mikhailovich must be "slapped on the wrist" for insisting that I publish this work. I've heard so many "flattering" things about myself. And the book hasn't been published yet. But as it is.

I've been trading for 12 years and I'm pretty good ....... And to explain and prove it to the losers and we do not need. We are what we are.

Useddd:

And you have no reason to explain or prove anything, and yet you cram this explanation of yours into the book for some reason.

Why, if for no reason?))

Apparently you are far from "scientific works". It's very difficult to "invent" something of your own nowadays. I did not invent anything and took excerpts from works of fairly well-known authors and attached to them as proof of research based on current trends and realities. I have not invented anything, but I took extracts from works of quite well known authors and attached them as proof of research based on current trends and realities.

Useddd:

And you have no reason to explain or prove anything, and yet you cram this explanation of yours into the book for some reason.

Why, if for no reason?)))

I didn't know they were already giving money-making degrees. Is it the docent who stole the hat and wants to turn it into a commodity... A senior lecturer, or even a professor, is not automatically a successful trader.

There are enough of them on this forum. For example, there is Yusuf (with all due respect).

Although... go ahead.

Burn? Are you talking to me or to yourself? So far, you have not given a single idea or thought. You look like a dealing-center analyst. They can only say that it will go up or down. No, I respect criticism. It gives you an incentive to improve. Thank you for that. And there's no irony here. I don't know what you want to find here (I mean a forum) but if your pisimiz leave and you are willing to listen to someone else's opinion, ready to share what I ate with a spoon from .... you know where to find us.

Oh, and if you could elaborate a bit more on Yusuf (if possible a link) I'm curious who you do have a flattering opinion of.

Argo:
Oh, and if you could elaborate a bit more on Yusuf (if possible a link) I was curious about who you do have a flattering opinion of.

http://forum.mql4.com/ru/38834

https://www.mql5.com/ru/users/yosuf

Useddd:

You might think you have said a lot of sensible things, I anticipate that for any "sensible things of yours", you can be taken and divorced sensibly...

You can see how you respect the criticism, you got into the conversation after you read something in the posts that is not there, you sprinkled it with the arrogance of an all-knowing person, then took offense at the opinion of the heresy of your vision of meaning in others' posts, in the end and still hypocritically try to leave, saying that you respect the criticism, previously, lowering the critic to a lower level, considering yourself more experienced.....Yeah.

PS. The one about Yusuf was sarcastic, no desire to insult.

PPS. Although...advise him to scribble a book too, maybe it will be more profitable.

PPS. Yusuf's book is not insulting, but it may be more profitable. They usually take from docents.

I guess I was wrong about you. You turned out to be a more serious opponent than I expected. The book royalties aren't bad. Ready to share it with someone who will find a Russian-speaking publisher (izayavilis willingness to only foreign publisher). In general, I am not interested in this same fee. A number of books where I co-authored and personal publications are all at my own expense. The stock exchange is cool!!! But when satiated all so lame. I understand that you can not use your own brains. What seems obvious to me to others is a matter of reflection and sometimes a dead end. It seemed to me that the forum is the place where it is possible to say everything without any speculation. This may be a mistake. To be honest, I took Yusuf seriously. But at the expense of making a point here is definitely not. I want to make you think when you read it. In many ways, we do not understand those authors whose writings we have studied or are studying. Here we have to understand what goes into a given work. I saw it as my own interpretation. I do not think that it is a basis for "defeatism". That is probably the reason why I agreed to publish the book. It is up to everyone to accept or reject it. The style is designed so as not to impose my point of view but to offer my interpretation.

Useddd:

you can be very clever...

I'm getting a kick out of this. Do you know what a "scam" is ??????? Certainly not from wikipedia. I'm from one of those years where they got bumped up in batches. If anyone here is behind it, I'd really like (but this is my personal opinion) to step aside.""" I would like and I would like"""" it to be an open space for ideas and not for baiting suckers. I think that most of them (again, this is my opinion) at this forum gathered not losers but real people who need information, and not banal rubbish.

Argo:
. Do you know what a scam is? ??????

How could I not know... you've already signed me up as a DC analyst))))))

Argo:
Ready to share it with whoever can find a Russian-speaking publisher (only a foreign one is willing).
Is the Tajik one ok? I know a docent...

10937:

Dear friend, forgive me, but I see no sense to change your mind, there are two definitions: divergence and convergence, I have attached screenshots, all the rest, which is currently called a divergence, is not such, it is the same axiom, how you perceive it - does not matter. Either refute it with confirmation by screenshots or agree!

And for all that you have written on this branch of the forum, there are two definitions: the first is a FULD, the second is BOOKS !!! Please don't do BOOKS !!!

It's better to write your axiom about technical analysis of financial markets. :)

And please indicate the main difference between divergence and convergence.
Reason: