Future price stack with Time & Sales and transaction display - page 19

Renat Fatkhullin:
It is better to look at stock accounts.

Is there no other way to see it? Watch a video clip explaining it, for example ....

You have to open an account with this broker + sign an agreement with him to use MT5 and then, as usual, all by trial and error...

S.U. Very interesting strategy for advertising your own software product turns out, I've never seen such a strategy .... that no one guessed it probably is called :-)

Prival-2:

Is there no other way to see it? Watch a video clip explaining it, for example ....

You have to open an account with this broker + sign an agreement with him to use MT5 and then, as usual, all by trial and error...

I've never seen such a strategy before .... so that no one would guess it is probably called :-)

You can do it on a demo account at Otkritie (I think you can) - but there's a problem - the exchange is not working today :(.

Prival-2:

I've never seen such a strategy before .... so that no one would guess it is probably called :-)

We will upload the clip.

But it's too early to advertise yet, we just test-drive it on our demo server. The release will be on the 20th of May.

Renat Fatkhullin:

We will post the clip.

But it is too early to advertise it, we only run tests on our demo server. The release will be by May 20.

Well, the red dots (that's market sell) and the blue dots (that's market buy) are kind of clear. But what does this colour mean?

?

Karputov Vladimir:

Well, the red dots (that's market sell) and the blue dots (that's market buy) are kind of clear. But what does this colour mean?

I would also like to know what points mean, because it's hard to trade without understanding...

Evgeniy Ozhiganov:
I'd also like to know what the points are, because it's hard to trade without understanding what they mean...

Fifth point - https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/23/page18#comment_1637761

Список изменений в билдах MetaTrader 5 Client Terminal
Список изменений в билдах MetaTrader 5 Client Terminal
  • www.mql5.com
Автоматическое обновление доступно через систему LiveUpdate:. - Страница 18 - Категория: общее обсуждение

Karputov Vladimir:

So it's a trade inside the spread, to put it simply.

Построение стакана котировок (FullOrderBook) по историческим данным
Построение стакана котировок (FullOrderBook) по историческим данным
  • habrahabr.ru
Совсем недавно решал задачу построения стакана котировок на основе исторических данных Московской Биржи. В открытых источниках ничего подобного не нашел, пришлось начинать с нуля и копать самому. Есть некоторые нюансы, о которых нужно знать. Про них буду упоминать по ходу. Про биржевую торговлю, инфраструктуру и тестирование алгоритмов на...

zaskok3:
Useful article.
How about that! One programmer can do it, but the MQ team can't.(

zaskok3:
Useful article.

Useful, except for some reason it doesn't say that full order logs cost a substantial amount of money and are not available for public use.

The cost of FOL for a single instrument for a year is $1000. For the entire FORTS it is $5000. You can save yourself through Plaza II - but it costs money to connect there too. About 4,000 per month. I.e. the theme is clearly not from a series of "take to play".

Reason: