HELP !!!! convert an indicator from MT4 to MT5. - page 6

Mihail Marchukajtes:

Hi all!!! Started to remake indicator on MT5 but water sada, can't understand iTime function, something does not work, can someone dopilit indicator to working condition?????

There is noiTime in 5. In indicator you can use time - for current chart and timeframe.

Hello. I have such a problem. For some reason, the indicator is not drawn in the terminal, but there seems to be no errors in the code. If it's not too much trouble, please take a look at it.

THE DECOMPILED CODE HAS BEEN REMOVED!

pavelevich:
Hello. I have such a problem. For some reason, the indicator is not drawn in the terminal, but there seems to be no errors in the code. If it's not so hard for you, please take a look at it.

This is a decompiled file.

Индикатор для поиска разворота тренда Vertex
Индикатор для поиска разворота тренда Vertex
  • votes: 2
  • Журналист
  • info-fx.ru
Индикатор Vertex — поможет вам определить все точки, на которых чаще всего происходит разворот цены либо начала нового тренда. Благодаря данному индикатору вы будете открывать ваши позиции в самом его начале! Описание индикатор Vertex Данный индикатор отлично показывает объемы при появлении резких движений цены. Расчёт происходит на основе...

Aleksandr Nekrasov:
Can someone re-do this indicator on mt5? http://info-fx.ru/forex-indicatory/indikator-razvorota-trenda-vertex.html

Where can I get the source code?

Evgeny Belyaev:

Where do you get the source code?

I don't know, I didn't think of that...............

Evgeny Belyaev:

Where can I get the source code?

Can you redo it?

If you put it in CodeBase, send me the link. I'll see what kind of indicator it is. It was talked about as early as 2015 and I haven't looked at it.

Files:

Alexey Viktorov:

Will you redo it?

You put it in CodeBase, send me the link. I'll see what kind of indicator it is. It was talked about as early as 2015 and I haven't looked at it.

I'll redo it. Create a freelance job.

Evgeny Belyaev:

Redo. Create a freelance job.
Lost your way? The topic of this threadHELP !!!! to remake an indicator from MT4 to MT5.

Evgeny Belyaev:

Redo. Create a freelance job.
Then why did you ask for the source? How about the other way around, you create the freelance job and I'll redo it. In the meantime, I don't want to waste my time on this.
Reason: