Emotions when trading - page 26

chipo:
I do not know what to do, I start a little bit, and then bang and the whole depo is out, maybe it just brings me down - who would teach me to fight it... I guess it is contraindicated for people like me, although I am getting used to the fact that I will lose anyway :-(
I don't remember exactly where I heard it, maybe even from Elder - increasing deposit will not make you safe from a loss. I don't care how much you deposit will go down in case of an incorrect approach.
In other words, the chart will return to the trend when you are losing, say, at 30%. Then, when you increase the deposit by, say, 2 times it will reverse when you are sold out by 60%.
In other words the market will always reverse only after you lose :-D

Globtroter:
Argo is a scalper, albeit a psychologist. In his article he teaches how to identify short term trends (then up, then down), which in turn are within the main trend.
don't know how many times i have to say it again - i'm saying the same thing :-D

mmmoguschiy:
I don't remember exactly where I heard this statement, even from Elder - increasing your deposit will not protect you from a loss. No matter how much you increase it with the wrong approach you will still lose.
In other words, the chart will return to the trend when you are losing, say, at 30%. Then when you increase the deposit by, say, 2 times it will reverse when you are at 60% :-D
Thanks, it calms me down - I'm doing everything right but it all goes the other way around, I try to do the opposite - but I still miss... I once took a couple of orders about $100 and liked it, now I can't stop

chipo:
Thanks, that's reassuring - I'm doing everything right but it's the opposite, I'm trying to do the opposite - still no luck... a couple of times I took about $100 and liked it, now I can't stop!
watch out!!! that's my point! You shouldn't blindly believe in the trend and its immutability. Something out of line can always happen. Eventually the government revises its policies and the market turns around. In general, you should not think that you have moved to the daily/weekly and that's it - you are in the trend, everything has calmed down, all the troubles bypass you. The main tumult, yes. But you may miss a change in the main trend.
Forex is not a place where you can relax. If you get nervous, it will definitely give you a kicking.
No emotions, just a sober calculation.

mmmoguschiy:
be on your guard!!! that's my point! You shouldn't blindly believe in a trend and its immutability. Something out of line can always happen. Eventually the government revises its policies and the market turns around. In general, you should not think that you have moved to the daily/weekly and that's it - you are in the trend, everything has calmed down, all the troubles bypass you. The main tumult, yes. But you may miss a change in the main trend.
Forex is not a place where you can relax. If you get nervous, it will definitely give you a kicking.
No emotions, just a sober calculation.
I don't think I'm getting any tips from the demo, but I'm getting rid of the demo only with the tester, even though they say it's useless...

mmmoguschiy:
No emotion, just a sober calculation
.... :-) The calculation is that you should be afraid of a trend change... :-))
Someone once told me: - "You know, if I don't want something to happen, I get scared. And then it doesn't happen ..." It's an unwillingness to face the truth, which can happen a few times. But the next one is bound to be different. Exceptions to the rules only confirm the rules.

chipo:
I do not know what to do, I start a little bit, and then bang and the whole depo is out, maybe it just brings me down - who would teach me to fight it... I guess it is contraindicated for people like me, although I am getting used to the fact that I will lose anyway :-((
For now, while trades are closed, I can quietly acquaint myself with economic calendar for the week (something will become clear from it). It may be that many people have different resources with calendars, but if anyone is interested, I can recommend:
http://ru.investing.com/economic-calendar/. It's convenient and efficient. The data is updated immediately upon the release of statistics. Filter settings are saved only if you are registered.
Also, you can easily get acquainted with the analytical part of the work (fundamental analysis) in order to identify the general mood of the market, and approximately model the framework for the future.
If, for example, you have lost your entire deposit, and it is successfully flushed, and you cannot deposit it yet, do not worry. You need to open a demo account and continue trading with the events, that take place nowadays. You should not miss them. Practice is necessary. Of course, the psychological dependency will be greatly reduced, but if you treat your demo account as responsibly as a real one, the picture will be approximately the same.
All you need to do is watch closely how the fundamental events will "overlay" the technical picture on the chart. And what your actions will be... If your actions turn out to be wrong, you will not lose money, because you have a demo account. But you will be able to "tick off" in a sense your actions.
When I lost all my money and my deposit was empty, I wasn't too sad. It wasn't the money that was important to me, but how right my actions would be. And what the result would be. The markets have been, are and always will be. And over time, they will become even more liquid. But they require approaches. And these are years of training. Therefore, even after losing money I immediately opened a demo account with a minimum deposit and watched the situation. We need events. They move the Market. So you can't stay on the sidelines. Open a demo account and hone your actions. There was no such opportunity before. Now there is. Isn't it great...? Everything that happens, happens for real. Only the money isn't real. So you're perfectly safe, but at the same time, the doors to the global Marketplace are open to you. Trade and learn from it. Learn to jump on trends, not to scalp. Scalping is the lot of professional, or very advanced traders. It is a multi-year sharpening of speculative trading.

Globtroter:
So even after losing money I immediately opened a demo account with a minimum deposit and watched the situation develop.
+1! Likewise, colleague :)

chipo:
I don't know what to do with them, they say they are useless...
What was the amount on the demo? 50 000? )) lot?
It all depends on the ratio of the deposit to the lot you're opening. It seems that on the demo you did not exceed this threshold

mmmoguschiy:
+1! Likewise, colleague :)
:-)) Practice guys. That's the only way. So we should be glad that we live in times of good progress in technology. In the days of our fathers and grandfathers there were no demo accounts...
Reason: