Secrets of your broker - page 6

Globtroter:
https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/40293/page2
Thesecond page talks about brokers' tricks. No matter what anyone says, even the most honest broker has these tricks. Each in his own way, behind the scenes. And they continue to entice to the courses. This is their bread. And they do not like successful traders...
It's all written in the contracts that we sign with brokers - in one form or another :)

Globtroter:
https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/40293/page2
The second page talks about brokers' tricks. No matter what anyone says, even the most honest broker has these tricks. Each in his own way, behind the scenes. And they continue to entice to the courses. This is their bread. And they do not like successful traders...
You're lumping everybody in the same basket. I think there are kitchens that are not even shy and do what they want, but there are fewer and fewer of them, although I could be wrong. But there are some that won't pony up for a bunch of small clients who will spread this all over the internet. They find it easier to bribe one person for the same amount, but competently, and then when the need arises, and not all the time. Successful ones, on the other hand, are monitored and they are almost always connected to liquidity, and do not rotate in the kitchen like many others. You may become their enemy only when they hook you and you decide to scalp them and take 15000$ for 3 minutes. And I think it's more profitable for some offices to research and observe them, collect statistics, analyse, copy, etc.

svds75:
You've lumped everyone into one basket. I think there are some kitchens that aren't even shy and do what they want, but there are fewer and fewer of them, although I could be wrong. But there are also those who won't pony up for a bunch of small clients who will spread this all over the internet. It's easier for them to take one for the same amount of money, but competently, and then when they need it, and not all the time. Successful ones, on the other hand, are monitored and they are almost always connected to liquidity, and do not rotate in the kitchen like many others. You may become their enemy only when they hook you and you decide to scalp them and take 15000$ for 3 minutes. And I think it's more profitable for some offices to research and observe such, collect statistics, analyse, copy, etc.
What is amazing is that as soon as you use stop on huge losses, the price reaches for it. It takes it out. And continues to move in the right direction. It is a miracle.

Globtroter:
What is striking is that as soon as you use a stop on a huge loss, the price reaches for it. It takes it out. And keeps moving in the right direction. It's a miracle.
I made six stops in a row, one point at a time... Then I wrote a program and calmed down....

Globtroter:
What is striking is that as soon as you use a stop on a huge loss, the price reaches for it. It takes it out. And keeps moving in the right direction. It is a miracle.
Perhaps it strikes you just because of the frequency of such events. But it can be reduced many times, if you perform a competent analysis. But you simply cannot do it, because your system is not automated. And there is no possibility to check its history, to analyze good and bad qualities, to revise something.

svds75:
Perhaps it strikes you precisely because of the frequency of these occurrences. But this can be reduced many times over by a proper analysis. But it is not realistic for you, because your system is not automated. And there is no possibility to check its history, to analyze good and bad qualities, to revise something.
As for me, from the very beginning I had the "ideology" implicit in my head, that one has to learn to trade by oneself. My head and hands. No robotics and expert advisors. No automated trading in general. After all, automated systems are tested on past data, but not on future data. When a trader sharpens his analysis and his psychology for years, he does not need robots. And I've also noticed that there are a lot of losing trades in auto-trading.

VOLDEMAR:
Your Stop Loss is a Take Profit for the broker and your Take Profit is a Stop Loss for the broker ... Broker like you do not like Stop Loss ...
You're talking as if on the one hand we (traders) and on the other hand only brokerage companies and nobody else. On the other side can be any market maker. As for those miracles that you describe, they are not miracles but simple statistics. Unfortunately, sometimes I myself cannot get rid of this disease - to follow the trend... Or rather to open at the end of the movement. But now I little by little started to get rid of it. The point is - all market makers know the logic of the masses - entry at the end of the movement and a short stop. Or not so short in case of trading on larger timeframes. And where do you think the price will go after you enter? The answer is obvious)) The only thing I myself sometimes cannot explain - why the price did not go to the stop and continued moving. )) ) And here we can make the assumption that market makers have data at their disposal and therefore can analyze the history and see where and how much someone is "in a pose" :-D

Globtroter:
I somehow had the "ideology" planted in my head from the very beginning that you have to learn to trade yourself. With your head and hands. No robots and expert advisors. No automated trading in general. After all, automated systems are tested on past data, but not on future data. When a trader sharpens his analysis and his psychology for years, he does not need robots. And I've also noticed that there are a lot of losing trades in auto-trading.

It's up to the owner.

But if you do not care what successes/failures your trading system has had in the past, you can only judge by your memory and analysis. And only if it (the system) was strictly followed. Well, if you haven't, then it is not complete and it is even in the development stage. And in fact it does not exist, there are only some rules.

Psychology has been developed over years, but comparison and analysis of different trading systems, I think, is at least more interesting, more calm and profitable :)

Globtroter:
When a trader hones his analysis and his psychology for years, he does not need robots.

All seemingly so, but even venerable wave makers like Wozny and Prekter's team were already leading major pairs to a reversal all through the end of last year.

As for the robots, the scalpers based on the analysis of the rate of change of tick quotes do not depend on the history.

The history is the prerogative of purely indicative systems, and they are doomed to failure or stand still.

But stops should be placed, or at least stop loss orders outside the normal range of volatility, to protect the deposit from events such as the recent ones.

Better then "dancing with tambourines around locks" than "Uncle Kolya visiting".

Myth63:
no brokerage house has enough money to move the price by 1 pip
Did you understand what you wrote? Look at the volumes in Karenex's stack. To move 1 pip in 5-digit quotes, it is sometimes enough to open a position for 10-20 lots.
Reason: