Secrets of your broker - page 7

Globtroter:
I somehow, from the very beginning, I was imbued with the "ideology" that one has to learn to trade by oneself. My head and hands. No robots and expert advisors. No automated trading in general. After all, automated systems are tested on past data, but not on future data. When a trader sharpens his analysis and his psychology for years, he does not need robots. And I have also noticed that there are a lot of losing trades in auto-trading.

Also do not use candlesticks for analysis....

Only Net Quotes Flow!!!!!!!!

HARDCORE only!

Among the PAMM accounts available for analysis there is not a single trend-following long-term or medium-term trader. More than 95% of PAMM accounts are trading robots only. A robot is just a rigid system of rules devoid of emotions. That is how a trader should be. Always follow the trading system.

P.S. Here I always want to ask such traders. How much you earned?

dimeon:

Also do not use candlesticks for analysis....

Only Net Quotes Flow!!!!!!!!

HARDCORE only!

Among the PAMM accounts available for analysis there is not a single trend-following long-term or medium-term trader. More than 95% of PAMM accounts are trading robots only. A robot is just a rigid system of rules devoid of emotions. That is how a trader should be. Always follow the trading system.

P.S. Here I always want to ask such traders. How much you earned?

Hardcore... does not inspire confidence. You did not watch the statistics of traders well. We did not say that we were on the market, we did not know that it is true.
Traders... well, well. How much have you earned? Where can I see your statistics? Surely the ratio is roughly: 60% profitable, 40% unprofitable(if at all). Half of the log is in red. If you weren't a trader, you wouldn't be selling your "products" to people. You would have traded on the profit side and would not have known any trouble. A good trader does not have to sell anything to anybody.
For example, since you are selling your EAs and robots, why don't you post signals for each of your products to demonstrate their effectiveness? Let people see its effectiveness in action before they buy your product.

If robots were so effective, the authors would not be selling them. They would have sharpened them to their liking and traded cabbage for a living. So this whole auto-trading nonsense is complete nonsense.
You have to trade with your head and hands. That's the only way.

Globtroter:
If robots were that effective, the authors wouldn't sell them. They would make them for themselves and sell them for a living. So this whole auto-trading nonsense is nonsense.
You have to trade with your head and hands. That's the only way.

You should not be so categorical.

Many people find it easier to say that it is bad without even knowing what it is. And clearly it is not for you to judge the manual trade in relation to the automatic one.

As for selling, everyone has his own view. And not everyone will put on sale what they are looking for years. But having found something new, he may sell what he doesn't need any more. I don't argue, there are robots that are just rubbish, and some that are very good. Plus, many robots require a lot more attention than the person who owns them.

Globtroter:
Hardcore... does not inspire confidence. You did not watch the statistics of traders well. We did not say that we were on the market, we did not know about it.
Traders ... Well, well. How much have you earned? Where can I see your statistics? Surely the ratio is approximately: 60% profitable, 40% unprofitable (if at all). Half of the log is in red. If you weren't a trader, you wouldn't be selling your "products" to people. You would have traded on the profit side and would not have known any trouble. A good trader does not have to sell anything.
For example, since you are selling your EAs and robots, why don't you publish signals for each of your products to demonstrate their effectiveness? Let people see its effectiveness in action before they buy your product.

You have not looked at my profile very carefully. There's a frozen account in it. 60,000 in 3 months from a $200 deposit. Many times I was a prize winner in my broker's trader contests on real accounts. For which I received prize fees.

How much have you earned?

The ratio of profitable and loss-making trades does not indicate any profitability at all. The only purpose of trading - is profit, not some silly ratios, expected payoffs, profitability ratios, etc. And my log is not red, just because I use virtual stoploss. This was done on purpose to avoid losing stops on spread widening on news and rollover.

My strategy is not new. Scalping in the channel during night time on the flat. I have nothing to hide. Everything new is well forgotten old. Using my own algorithms to calculate the channel I increased the strategy to very impressive results. You can see that by watching videos of testing my Expert Advisors.

And by the way, please give me some examples of successful PAMMs, which are traded manually. PAMMs on forex-trends not offer.

mma.... just letters again.... you're just going over and over the same thing ....

Myth63:
not a single brokerage house has enough money to move the price by 1 pip
a kak tokda objesnit raznije svezi u raznih brokerov v toze samoje vremia ???

svds75:

You should be writing books, honestly. I don't mean any offence by any means. But I think you're exaggerating a bit. And it looks like you've got it all mixed up in your head. It's like a self-preservation instinct. Maybe not even consciously. Actually, it's a lot simpler than that. There is you and there is the MARKET. People trade with robots, almost scalpers pips, trapped, and with subscribers hooked up. And you're talking about the shenanigans of brokers.

99.9% of trading systems, like yours, can be automated and improved as you get to know the MARKET. And you don't get nervous waking up in the middle of the night and getting alarmed :)

You should not underestimate the brokers, they can make a big mess and even the reports in the terminal, will say that you are delirious! Unless, of course, you keep independent records of profits, losses and positions.

Globtroter:
Hardcore... does not inspire confidence. You did not watch the statistics of traders well. It is not true that all PAMMs are on robots.
Traders... well, well. How much have you earned? Where can I see your statistics? Surely the ratio is roughly: 60% profitable, 40% unprofitable (if at all). Half of the log is in red. If you weren't a trader, you wouldn't be selling your "products" to people. You would have traded on the profit side and would not have known any trouble. A good trader does not have to sell anything.
For example, since you are selling your EAs and robots, why don't you publish signals for each of your products to demonstrate their effectiveness? Let people see its effectiveness in action before they buy your product.

It is true and that on real accounts, of several brokers, not on demo. Then it will be possible to judge the profitability of the robot.

YMMgroup:
a kak tokda objesnit raznije svezi u raznih brokerov v toze samoje vremia ???

There is a futures price and there is a forward point within which the broker will give you the price.

Reason: