F - page 104

As yesterday =) the same thing, about eight times out of ten I went to the extremums in the opposite direction =) by tracking the changes in the currency indexes, and I'm scratching my head too

As a trader we have our own logic, the market seems to have none =) pure psychology

Alexey Volchanskiy:
Incorrect Alexei )

It happens all the time, but not this time: the topic-starter asked you a question about a deadline and you, in response, asked him.

His question was: "... I wonder how the opinions of forum participants will be divided about the deadline and the very possibility of achieving the goal...".

Your response with"What's the deadline?"

Yurij Izyumov:

As yesterday =) the same thing, about eight times out of ten I went to the extremums in the opposite direction =) by tracking the changes in the currency indexes, and I'm scratching my head too

As a trader we have our own logic, the tractor has its own logic, but the market apparently has none =) pure psychology

The market is always guilty of something that does not follow trader's theories )) I have finished my funny little test cent today (yesterday, Friday, MSC). Good news on CAD came out, USDCAD went down and I took profits. Then the price began to stagnate, I decided that it will go back, opened a buy for all tomatoes. The price almost came back, but by that time I was already out of the stop-out)))

By the way, the DC turned out to be full of all the profit, so it was not too shabby. By the way, the DC turned out to be a complete r**** in terms of execution time, especially on the news

Let me try to speculate further:

And you, Brutus, sold out to the Bolsheviks...

Алексей Тарабанов:
And you, Brutus, sold out to the Bolsheviks...
The most important thing in deciding who to sell out to is this. Start shouting that don't take it off-after, not before. Then you'll get your ass in one piece and don't take it off. Thank goodness there's plenty of experience in sales.

They could have been in buying, and then in selling. What were you waiting for -google it...

Artyom Trishkin:
And you could have been in the shopping, and then in the sales. What were you waiting for -google it...

Artyom, -- so as not to be unsubstantiated -- you open an account (demo) and demonstrate the buying, selling, hedging and other intricacies. You will be able to do it normally. Right?

Make a social signal (demo), and show a master class to all comers, including the dummies.

As it is, analysis in hindsight looks, to put it mildly, unconvincing.

Although, for quite green beginners these marked-up pictures may seem very cool. (I associate it with hard-boiled eggs - cool).

Олег avtomat:

Artyom, -- so as not to be unsubstantiated -- you open an account (demo) and demonstrate the buying, selling, hedging and other intricacies. You will be able to do it normally. Right?

Make a social signal (demo), and show a master class to all comers, including the dummies.

Although, for quite green beginners these marked-up pictures may seem very cool. (I associate that word with hard-boiled eggs -- cool.)

I second that, we're all extra class analysts on history).

Олег avtomat:

Although, for quite green beginners these marked-up pictures may seem very cool. (I associate it with hard-boiled eggs -- cool.)

Only I'm not marking it backwards, I'm marking it forwards... Compare post dates with what you have in your terminal ;)

Other than that, you're right -- I'm a lame duck.

ZS. Or have you forgotten that I told you in private that I would look for purchases at your sales location. Have you forgotten? Should I post a screenshot of what I said? Because you're telling everyone here with a clever look, that it turns out I can only think in retrospect...

Reason: