F - page 67

Oleg Tsarkov:

Thanks)

Looked at the terms and conditions, I understand you have to describe each trade on the forum in terms of your trading strategy, strange that there is no ban on the use of EAs. Maybe they forgot to put it in?

I hate scribbling)

They're kidding))

A description of each trade should be published in the competition theme in the following order:

• currency pair ticker,
  • order number from the terminal,
  • transaction volume,
  • entry point andtrade direction(Buy/Sell),
  • if used, Stop Loss and Take Profit levels,
  • risk per trade in the currency of the deposit,
  • a screenshot of the chart with entry/stop/take levels.

Any change in deal parameters should be published on the forum with an indication of the reason.

Oleg Tsarkov:

They're mocking))

The description of each transaction should be published in the contest theme in the following order:

• currency pair ticker,
  • order number from the terminal,
  • transaction volume,
  • entry point andtrade direction(Buy/Sell),
  • if used, Stop Loss and Take Profit levels,
  • risk per trade in the currency of the deposit,
  • a screenshot of the chart with entry/stop/take levels.

Any change in trade parameters should be published on the forum with an indication of the reason.

It's not like I'm going to trade by hand. Here is a quote from the correspondence on this contest

Message fromviktan
Alexey, i salute you. It's been a while since I've seen you. When did you decide to put your scalper in the contest? How will you report on the amount of trades?
I have a lot of money, I do not have a lot of money, but I do have a lot of money.

I will write a script that will generate statistics and then copy-paste)). True, I'm afraid the moderators will scold the first 200-300 trades a day )) I can zip it. Or even lay out the script, because the investment password is known, who needs it - look.

Alexey Volchanskiy:

Oleg, yesterday, 20 Nov there were stats on the chart only up to 9 and today 21.11.2015 20:40 MSK looks like this. What's the matter - don't know, there's a gap in trading between 9-16. I used to use myfxbook, used to be - wildly slow with updates.

By the way, there's a New Year contest on robo, they give 10 on cent, all the money stays in the account for all participants + prizes for the winners at the end.

That's because I did the update on Saturday and didn't update during the week.

And the contest -- no, the conditions are no good.

zy.

And, by the way, Alexey, a detailed picture of tractor movement (profit, drawdown, various indicators, ratios and other)

will open if you go further to the link

zy.

And, by the way, Alexey, a detailed picture of tractor movement (profit, drawdown, various indicators, ratios, etc.)

will open if you go further to

Can you give me a hint?

Clicked (accidentally) on the "Trade" button and the terminal opens with a window to open a demo account:

What is this - a simple demonstration or something more?

Олег avtomat:

Can you give me a hint?

Clicked (accidentally) on the "Trade" button and the terminal opens with a window to open a demo account:

What is this - a simple demonstration or something more?

It's a web terminal

Новая версия платформы MetaTrader 4 build 880: Веб-трейдинг, одноразовые пароли и расширение оплаты напрямую
Новая версия платформы MetaTrader 4 build 880: Веб-трейдинг, одноразовые пароли и расширение оплаты напрямую
  • www.mql5.com
Terminal: Исправлены ошибки, в некоторых случаях приводившие к удалению последнего добавленного графического объекта вместо выделенного. - - Категория: общее обсуждение

Well, I understand that it is a web terminal.

But I wonder what features it gives at mql5 site -- signals or something?

Олег avtomat:

Well, I understand that it is a web terminal.

But I wonder what features it gives at mql5 site -- signals or something?

IMHO, just a demo from MQ. It is like Metaquotes-Demo server for standard terminals. I don't think it can be glued to the signals, you need an investment password there, right?

Well, maybe the moderators can give you a hint...?
Reason: