F - page 69

Комбинатор:
No, there isn't.

Man, you're not a combinator, you're a genius, a visionary. You're a genius, a visionary. If you knew what I'm talking about... there'd be a House of Soviets!!!

;)))))))

Олег avtomat:

If you only knew what I'm talking about...

If you had understood or at least listened to what you were told once in a while you would probably be trading in a normal market now instead of kitchen demos.

Комбинатор:
If you had understood, or at least listened to what you were told once in a while, you would probably be trading in a normal market now, instead of the kitchen demo.
A little paraphrase: "God save me from such advisers".

Олег avtomat:
A little paraphrase: "God save me from such advisers."

Note that these same "advisers" are regularly coming here and keeping a close eye on the topic. I assure you it's not purely for your sake.

Everyone is genuinely hoping that you'll get back on track and finally put stops.

There are probably very few strategies where you really don't need stops, but that's not the case here.

Joo Zepper:

Note that these same "advisers" are regularly coming here and keeping a close eye on the topic. I assure you it's not purely for your sake.

Everyone is genuinely hoping that you'll get back on track and finally put stops.

There are probably very few strategies where you really don't need stops, but that's not the case here.

How can you know which is which? You can't cover every possible case. You only have access to some small part of the great multitude. Like all of us...

Your understanding of the path is different from my understanding of it. There's nothing to say about the "true" one...

Олег avtomat:

How can you know which case is which? You can't cover all the possible cases. You only have access to some small part of the great multitude. Just like all of us...

Your understanding of the path is different from my understanding of it. And there's nothing to talk about "true"...

I am figuratively speaking, about the "true" way.

Are you trading only one instrument? Or may be several instruments at the same time, but the decisions for each instrument are made separately, right?

Комбинатор:
If you had understood or at least listened to what you were told you would probably trade in a normal market and not on the kitchen demo.

Speaking of the normal market. I am currently participating in a contest from F....m. It uses information from the Moscow Exchange. The leverage is 1 to 1. The use of robots is prohibited. The first prize is 50,000 rubles.

Joo Zepper:

Well, never mind about the "true" path, it's just a figure of speech.

Are you trading one instrument at a time? Or maybe several instruments at the same time but decisions for each instrument are made separately, right?

From the whole set of available instruments the most promising one is selected - and it is accepted into work. Then the cycle repeats.

Yuri Evseenkov:

Speaking of the normal market. I am currently participating in a contest from F....m. It uses information from the Moscow Exchange. The leverage is 1 to 1. The use of robots is prohibited. The first prize is 50000r.

Good luck!

Олег avtomat:
The most promising toolkit is selected from the available toolkit and adopted. Then the cycle repeats.
So only one instrument is traded at a time?
Reason: