FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 17: July 2012) - page 339

Is a pullback expected today?

Bee80:
Yeah... after we go down)))))

MaxZ:
You see the global trend and trade in its direction, opening orders with small targets on pullbacks or on the breakdown of "important" levels. But how to open orders, see the pullbacks, find these "important" levels is a matter of experience. You can even get a good practice by trading with Bollinger Bands on M5 TF, for example. I myself am training on the demo. I would advise you to study trading there as well.
How much experience do you have with this hard case on the demo?

tolko:
How long have you been doing this hard demo business?
A couple of months on the demo contest. I generally trust EAs. I have an interesting broker who offers pretty good conditions for contests in which I can earn good deposit. But they do not allow automatic trading. So... So I've been working on strategies manually, looking for new ones. I realized that sometimes it's useful to work with my hands. There are a lot of things you may see, which you won't when doing coding! The disadvantage of using the handles is that you often do not work by the rules of TC... That's how it is with me. My intuition takes over. And the result - plus or minus... I'm not a robot, I'm not a robot! I'm not a robot! Emotions are there... :DDD

* Buy it, buy it...the Euro is cheap now!

Bee80:
1.2050 still bought (good price) rollback to 1.2190 (I will close the upper buy at 0 there) but may not give 1.2170 - 1.2190 so it may be.

MaxZ:
A couple of months on demo contests. I generally trust EAs in this business. But I have found an interesting broker with attractive conditions for contests, in which I can earn good money on my deposit. But they do not allow automatic trading. So... So I've been working on strategies manually, looking for new ones. I realized that sometimes it's useful to work with my hands. There are a lot of things you may see, which you won't when doing coding! The disadvantage of using the handles is that you often do not work by the rules of TC... That's how it is with me. My intuition takes over. And the result is both plus and minus... :DDD

give me the owl-)

yosuf:
You see, the indicator correctly predicted an upward spurt. The reversal cannot be fixed yet, but when all three lines unite and point north, the reversal will happen. In the meantime, it's pointing qualitatively to the upside, as you see.

Very high quality )))... I sit and cry...)))

I'm sitting here wondering whether to buy or not to buy. My gut says we will reach 1.2120. Looked at the latest posts and decided to buy :)

Vizard:

Very high quality )))... I sit and weep...))

turkey foo-foo-)))) better to put ilan1.6-)
Reason: