F - page 30

yosuf:
This parameter (% loss) is an unnecessary headache that does not allow the TS to work to its full potential. Now I am testing a variant: I put TP=SL on the basis of taking or losing 1% of the deposit daily, since I am working on TF D1. The noteworthy TS should not lose in these conditions, otherwise - to hell with it.
This parameter is a headache if you don't know how to use it, but in fact, it is an effective control parameter.

avtomat:

Here... that's where the misunderstanding of the situation hides...

And the difference is very substantial!

A leverage of 100 will result in a 2% loss in the counter-movement of X pips (e.g. X = 100pts).

A leverage of 200 will cause a 2% loss in the X/2 pips counter-move (in this example X/2 = 50 pts).

You think it's nonsense and there's no difference?

I don't think "leverage" is the right interpretation. With 200 leverage you have the possibility to overload the deposit by 2 times in comparison with 100 leverage. Don't overload! The main thing is the total volume of open positions. Keep your margin at 1000 - 10000%.

avtomat:
This parameter is a headache if you don't know how to use it. But in fact, it is an effective control parameter.
Or a reliably draining parameter.

yosuf:
I think "leverage" is a misnomer. With 200 leverage you have the opportunity to overload your deposit by a factor of 2 compared to 100 leverage. Don't overload! The main thing is the total volume of open positions. Keep your margin at 1000 - 10000%.
Yusuf, you should first get to the heart of the "leverage" debate.

yosuf:
Or a reliably draining parameter.
The steering wheel can be turned in either direction. It's up to the helmsman where he turns it.

avtomat:
Yusuf, first get to the bottom of this.
Now I work with the maximum leverage of 1:500 and do not feel any inconvenience, except the certainty that in critical situations I have the ability to open a bunch of additional positions, which I try not to abuse.

yosuf:
Now I work with maximum leverage of 1:500 and do not feel any inconvenience, except the certainty that in critical situations I have an opportunity to open a bunch of additional positions, which I try not to abuse.
Read the # again, can't you see what I'm talking about...

avtomat:

A leverage of 100 will result in a 2% loss if there is a counter-trade of X pips (e.g. X = 100pts).

A leverage of 200 will result in a 2% loss on the opposite side of X/2 pips (i.e. X/2 = 50 pts).

Do you think this is nonsense and makes no difference?

Oh everything ))))

avtomat:
Read the # again. Can't you see what I'm talking about...
Are you talking about stopout or stoploss? If you're talking about stopping out, of course the leverage has an effect and you need less points if you hit the whole depo. If I place a stop loss, I will lose only 20 units of 1000, my leverage is 1k50 or 1k500. Or what do you think is wrong?

Kino:
Do you mean Stop Out or Stop Loss? In case of stop out, of course leverage affects and you need less points if you hit all of the deposit. If I place a stop loss, I will lose only 20 units of 1000, my leverage will be 1k50 or 1k500, if I set a stop loss I will lose only 20 units. Or what do you think is wrong?

about the stoploss, about it...

In the first case, the stoploss is set at 100 pts from the entry point.

In the second case, the stoploss is set at 50pts from the entry point.

Is it really the same as you think? .... and there is no difference...?

Reason: