What size deposit is acceptable for work. - page 3

izzatilla:

If everyone, like Alexey, keeps risks to a minimum and profits to a maximum, then what the big players will get out of it is the same as it is now, just that the string will not work anymore.

You don't have to be illiterate or very competent to make a great loss, the market will find a way to satisfy both.

This is not a criticism. I am just thinking out loud.

Sincerely,

The question then is what will happen to the market, the price in that case, will jump very, very fast as it sometimes does.

izzatilla:
In the blogs, on the internet (from reliable sources) there was already information about one British broker defaulting and an American broker suffering very high losses. The other allegedly got out of the situation by taking out a loan.
My broker, too, aroused suspicion, bonuses were cancelled, no New Year promotions, the helpdesk was reduced. In general, I withdrew all the money until the situation is resolved. I left it only for balance maintenance. Now I am sitting bored watching the eurik fall.

IgorM:

it's not your opinion - this information is written "on every corner on the internet", although there are opposing views - a week ago on smartlab he wrote his own trade analysis and in his words the most profitable in his case was the ratio of stops and takeovers 1:1, when you reduce the ratio of stops and takeovers - profitability fell, but when you think about it it's not the fact that the risks have decreased - except that the risk of lower profits has increased ;)

SZZY: Max Gunter - "Axioms of a Stock Speculator": Basic Axiom 1. On Risk. Subsidiary axiom #1. Always play for significant stakes.

Yes.

When he started making bigger stops, the percentage of profitable trades jumped sharply and profits increased. As for the other guys, they would have lost faster if they had been him.

Alexey:

So it's all about the conditions they provide, draconian conditions don't allow you to reduce risk.

Success is always where the best conditions are.

i.e. are there brokers who do not technically allow a deposit to go into a big negative?

i think there are brokers who do not technically allow to leave a deposit in the black. i think there are some that do not allow to make a large loss.

I don't have much experience with them. i got a good feeling that they may be getting a lot of profits from the brokers.

Alexey:
My broker also aroused suspicion, bonuses were cancelled, New Year promotions were not held, the technical support team was cut. In general, I withdrew all the money until the situation was resolved. I left it only for balance maintenance. Now I'm sitting here bored watching the eurik fall.
It's not going down, it's making a good correction. at 1.215 maybe even to 1.26.

menvr:

I mean, are there brokers who technically will not let the deposit go into a big deficit?

It seems that all the instruments with the franc were linked to the vakuum in the fall. there was no one to close against.

I don't have much experience with them. they may have had a lot of losses. i don't have any problems with them.

I didn't read that there are brokers who do not let their clients to go into huge losses, but I read about those who after the EUR/CHF collapse forgave all the losses of their clients who had debts much lower than 0 and reset their deposits. And now there are brokers who take measures to prevent clients from losing more than they have.

Alexey:
I have a broker, also aroused suspicion, bonuses cancelled, no New Year promotions, tech support cut. My broker also aroused suspicion, bonuses were cancelled, no New Year promotions, tech support was downsized. I left it only for balance maintenance. Now I am sitting bored watching the eurik fall.

I wish I had your worries :)

Work with another broker, create new systems etc.

Regards,

izzatilla:
I didn't read that there are brokers who do not let their clients to incur big losses, but I read that there are brokers who forgave all losses of their clients after the collapse of EUR/CHF, who got debts way below 0 and reset their deposits. And now there are brokers who take measures to prevent clients from losing more than they have.

There are brokers. Only if the broker took trades to the interbank market and from franc positions there was a big real loss, then this loss needs to be compensated somehow. it is not a charity, but a commercial organisation. What are the options for compensation and replenishment of the company's balance, for example for half a year?

Why have many overseas brokers reported losses - yes there is more control in UK and US jurisdictions. I don't know why many offshore brokers declared their losses - yes, they have more control in UK and US. But many offshore brokers kept silent about it, or I just don't know what they are saying, or they said they are doing fine and go on earning. http://smart-lab.ru/blog/copypaste/230839.php for example

The situation is as follows: the more "shoppers" have had better luck and they can more easily write off clients' losses, they do not lose anything in the process...

Единственная кухня, которая заработал на росте франка !! / Копипаст / Клуб трейдеров sMart-Lab. Мы делаем деньги на бирже.
Единственная кухня, которая заработал на росте франка !! / Копипаст / Клуб трейдеров sMart-Lab. Мы делаем деньги на бирже.
  • smart-lab.ru
Да, да, вы не ошиблись, это ТелеТраде :)) Вот цытата с сайта. "Последствия от решения Швейцарского национального банка, принятого 15 января, привело к неплатёжеспособности крупных компаний предоставляющих брокерские услуги — Alpari, FXCM, ExcelMarkets. Столь внезапные движения привели к исключительной волатильности и резкой нехватке...

menvr:

I mean, are there brokers who technically will not let the deposit go into a big deficit?

It seems that all the instruments with the franc were linked to the vakuum in the fall. there was no one to close against.

I don't have any effect on them. i got a good feeling that they may be getting worse.

As for taking the deposit to the minus, that is your own business, not the broker's. The broker can only provide conditions, under a certain trading methodology, which will protect against such spikes. As for the vacuum formed on the CHF, I know the reason. But I don't want to explain it, because you won't understand and you will only make fun of me, I don't need it.

Spread and requotes, these are not the most important trading conditions at a broker. I don't want to explain it to you, because I don't want to be mocked in any way.

menvr:

There are brokers. Only if the broker took trades to the interbank market and from franc positions there was a big real loss, then this loss needs to be compensated somehow. it is not a charity, but a commercial organisation. What are the options for compensation and replenishment of the company's balance, for example for half a year?

Why have many overseas brokers reported losses - yes there is more control in UK and US jurisdictions. I don't know why many offshore brokers declared their losses - yes, they have more control in UK and US. But many offshore brokers kept silent about it, or I just don't know what they are saying, or they said they are doing fine and go on earning. http://smart-lab.ru/blog/copypaste/230839.php for example

The situation is as follows: the more "shoppers", the more lucky and they can more easily write off clients' losses, they have nothing to lose...

Such spikes are a trap for unscrupulous brokers and all their shortcomings are immediately exposed. In the future there will be more and more such jumps.
Reason: