[Branch closed!] EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 4) - page 272

EVgEN_SA:

If you can't find a single mistake in my strategy or forecast, you'd better check it.

I'm often wrong, but in the short term.

Why would you do that....digging up the past....looking for praise.... THIS IS FLOOD... AS FAR AS I KNOW ))

It's common to think here... and not only here...

on the long run, where do you stand? )))

Evgen157:

Why would you do that....digging up the past....looking for praise .... THIS IS FLOOD... AS FAR AS I KNOW))

long term to where do you stand??? )))

1 step 13860 2 step 13660 3 step 13250 I put a short 50-100 pips selves if there is a possible reversal point.

Evgen157:

Why would you do that...digging up the past...praise seeking.... THIS IS FLOOD... AS FAR AS I KNOW))

long term to where do you stand??? )))

I'm not looking for praise, but to help those who are losing more than they are gaining, so that they can gain confidence. And they can use other examples to make their own profitable strategy.

no more flooding, only predictions.

EVgEN_SA:

1 move 13860 2 move 13660 3 move 13250 I put a short seals from 50-100 pips if there is a possible reversal point.

But when? )))

Evgen157:

When ??? )))

When will the last order close? I may stand for a year, but the price won't stand still.

EVgEN_SA:

When the last order for the village closes, I can stand for a year, but the price won't stand still.

))))

Evgen157:

Let's have a pissing match...who's bigger or think???

I wonder what would happen if all the depots went into the village? ))))

Evgen157:

))))

If I told you it could go all the way down to 1.281174 you would laugh too. I have the penultimate TP standing there.
Reason: