All freelancers are welcome to respond - page 6

dimeon:

If you want to write your own neural network, you first need to figure out what it is. If you write an owl with constant overoptimization, there are ready-made options or you can do it yourself for a week or two. I have always received some kind of consultation on this forum. So it's possible to code almost any strategy.

The programmer-trader has a very valuable experience. For example, not to use Martins and averaging. The lovers of loops are especially "pleased".
All programmers started with simple strategies such as crossing muwings with the addition of stochastic, etc. We have also considered non-standard uses of indicators. For example, I have written several hundreds of Expert Advisors. I have added a couple of lines of code and obtained another one. Then the count goes into tens of thousands.

So my experience:

1. Do not use martin, averaging, grids, and lots. Only one order per one instrument.

2) Only dynamic MM - percentage of the deposit.

3 Any strategy does not require pending orders. Entry only by market. If the strategy implies trading on a fast market, you may use Limit orders.Stops and Takeovers shall be set according to the market. Sometimes, it is easier to modify the order and set TakeProfit for it. Astop order of a normal broker will open in a negative value; a Limit order will open in zero or slip in plus value.If your broker does not comply with these conditions - change broker.

4. Do not use close stops at the height of the minute candle. Do not pull pending orders to the same levels. This concerns especially the news expert advisors.

5. The tester can be trusted if the Expert Advisor is written correctly and there are no chart mismatch errors in the tester.

6. ...

Interesting points. It's a pity that you haven't demonstrated how these points work in a convenient form by the example of your tester results.

dimeon:

2. dynamic MM only - a percentage of the deposit.

slightly modified version I use.... The number of times the initial deposit will hold out. It is more understandable, clearer and convenient for me. But everyone will calculate it as he likes))

zaskok:
Interesting points. It's a pity you haven't demonstrated how these points work in a handy way, using your tester results as an example.
see my products in the marketplace

abolk:

If a girl is charming and attractive - both gay men and impotent women pay attention to her

So when a client's strategy or an element of it -- is noteworthy -- is noticed and taken into account.

Another thing is that the orders are similar, and if there are a lot of orders, then the elements deserving the developer's attention are few and far between.

Also there is an opinion (e.g. Tarp) that any trading strategy can be profitable only for its author.

This can be attributed to most strategies. Virtually no strategy is 100% profitable, which is formalisable. At some point, the modestly named "own head" factor is bound to come into play. I am not a freelancer, but in my time I have had about 200 attempts to formalize various systems, both widely available and not. I vouch for the quality of my own programming. But there was no grail among them. Although, according to the authors' claims, each such system is no less than the Holy Grail.

There was a kind of relation to the market as to a living organism, and, as a consequence, an exclusively manual trading based on intuition. I can, of course, program the action of addressing the market with a caress and a pat on the head, but I will not be able to correctly interpret the reaction.

That's my point: don't give a shit if you're not the author. And I, the author, will look with the owner's eye, cover an extra order somewhere, and add a lot to it somewhere. And lo and behold, not TC, and the grail!

The thing is, the real grail isn't out there.

and if they do, it's still very difficult to use.

Edic:

The last six months, I read freelance for the sake of interest and to improve their self-esteem (as after periodically reading articles on the fourth and fifth forums, it drops heavily against the background of megaprosharnyh authors)

Although I'm not a freelancer, my subjective and unreasonably bold opinion is that for the entire history (extrapolated into the past) of freelance service no customer has become a forex earner, unless he himself sat down and wrote a grail.

You see, sir, freelancing itself may well be a decently profitable business. By and large, the freelancer is not concerned with the author's idea, simply there is an order - there is execution - there is payment. That is all.

AND THAT'S IT.

And no stupid cries of "party ticket on the table!!!".

It's just that the author is OWNly responsible for his idea, and once the software is implemented, the grail problem is his problem. No need for him, the little boy, to wipe his ass.

By the way, about the martingales. They are, of course, all drains. And it would be foolish to claim otherwise.

However, there are 2 variants that could well be used in the job.

1. A stifled martingale, which has this characteristic martingale that is barely visible. It can even be achieved from ilan through adjustments. He will of course also someday lose, but if there is a smooth trend against the wool for at least 2 months, which is almost not realistic. I have such an option at 150% p.a., and who needs it...

2. a mad martingale which will lose 5 times a year, but at the same time will bring in 5-10 deposits (taking into account withdrawals). By the way, can also be made out of ilan simply by settings.

I.e. it is all a work not for the programmer, but for the player.

I am just saying that. Like, "We don't notice him in principle", "He's totally disgusting to us", "Ew, gross...".

incred:

1. A stifled martingale that has this characteristic martingale that is barely visible. Can even be achieved from ilan through adjustments. He will of course also sell out at some point, but if there is a smooth trend against the wool for at least 2 months, which is almost not realistic. I have such an option lying around at 150% p.a., well, who needs it...

Me.

zaskok:
Me.

Would 150% in two months work? But also a martin. Although I still haven't figured out what a martin is. I did not set myself such a goal. It's just that in one case, they say that this is a position reversal with an increased lot. In another case, it is written as a scaling in if my order goes in the red... In some other cases, they say it is a scaling in case the order goes in the red.

incred:

By the way, about martingale. Of course they all are losing. And it would be foolish to claim otherwise.

So let them drain. If I withdraw 150% of deposit in 2 months and on the third month I will withdraw the startup deposit, there will be an average return of 50% in 3 months and the startup deposit will be in place. And in the end it will turn out to be 200% per annum. At least...

incred:

You see, sir, freelancing itself can be a decently profitable business. By and large, it's not the freelancer's business to care about the author's idea, just that there is an order - there is execution - there is payment. That is all.

AND THAT'S IT.

And no stupid cries of "party ticket on the table!!!".

It's just that the author is OWNly responsible for his idea, and once the software is implemented, the grail problem is his problem. No need for him, the little boy, to wipe his ass.

Handsome boy!!! I agree with your opinion and on the subsequent post too. Respect.
Reason: