FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 1567

Daniil Stolnikov:
What happened, what's going to happen, how it will end - everything!!!
Telling the story, audi is unloading, about 79 +- pips 20 will be bought and will go further up, same with the pound, levels were called yesterday, but it has not started yet, the euro is also not an exception. Lingering upwards move.

Roman Busarov:
forgot to add honour and read for better or for worse =)
Till Strange tears you apart

Vizard_:
Old man, what's all this shit on the branch?)))
Spread... Mankind almost lost
the rejuvenation mechanism. Let's hope the gyneticists
are adequate...))
Yes, there are tadpoles out there, they want a miracle)

stranger:
Telling the story, audi is unloading, around 79 +- pips 20 will buy up and drive further up, same with the pound, levels were called yesterday, but it has not started yet, euro is also not an exception. It has a long upside movement.
on the audi is an option to go below 78.

Daniil Stolnikov:
Until Strange separates you.
the pupil won't climb on the teacher =)

stranger:
Telling the story, audi is unloading, around 79 +- pips 20 will buy and drive further up, same with the pound, levels were called yesterday, but it has not started yet, euro is also not an exception. This is a long term upwards move.
On the Pound and whatever you call it, I believe it. On the Aude - I don't believe it waiting for 70 ))

Daniil Stolnikov:
On Funtika and whatever you call her - I believe it. On the Aude - I do not believe it, I expect 70 ))
the thing is, if you wait for 70, you buy, and after 50 pips you close=)))

Vizard_:
OOO... keep it up))) become my Guru_2 )))
I promise to care...
Listen to retellings of not only shows but cartoons as well...
Ignore other people's languages... )))
Your debauchery knows no bounds, sensei naked at the door, and you're already hitting on others

Roman Busarov:
The trick is to wait for 70, then buy, and after 50 pips close=)))
The trick is to sell now and so on to 70 ))

Alexey Busygin:
Your debauchery knows no bounds, Sensei is out the door, and you're already hitting on others with a rod no less

One sensei is good...

Two is better...)))

Reason: