FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 1551

vaz, the redhead should fit right in...

stranger:
Sorcerer, did you hear that? That ah...shitty eureka was going down without bouncing off HIS dashes... Where is this world going....

How to tell him...
That the fishermen had wet sleeves...
But not from tears... From water...

Vizard_:

How to tell him...
That the fishermen had wet sleeves...
But not from tears... From water...
And not just the sleeves, but the trousers, but not from the water

solar:
Shit - how do YOU use it? ( No sarcasm )
Same as anyone else who uses supports and resistances, I just don't have them horizontal or vertical...

stranger:
And not just the sleeves, but also the trousers, but not the water
HE erased the posts...
But his memory cannot be erased...
Spring evening...

Vizard_:
HE erased the posts...
But his memory cannot be erased...
Spring evening...
Will probably cave in again and meditate..... and a new grail will be born... with the old dashes....

Whatever he is, he is human and he is entitled to make mistakes. You're being harsh on him. )))) You should be kinder.

stranger:

He's already screwed all of you.)

It's time to fuck the other way round...

solar:

Whatever he is, he is human and he is entitled to make mistakes. You're being harsh on him. )))) You should be kinder.

Nooooo, have pity on HIM, you wouldn't be the first, but HE won't have pity on you on occasion. The teacher is harsh)

lactone:

Last year I was in Prague for the May holidays.

There was also a group of tourists from North Korea staying with us in the hotel.

I did not personally believe it yet, and in the canteen I asked them again: yes, indeed, they were from North Korea.

Since then, I take all information about the "horrors of life in North Korea" with a smirk.

When they asked me where I was from and I said that I was from Ukraine, they said they had never heard of such a country. So there you go.

Maybe they are close to the party elite? Here too, Akhmetov used to say that Donbass is the centre of the universe, but he lived in London, "Azirov" used to scare people in Europe, but he immediately left for Austria.
Reason: