FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 1552

Vladimir Zubov:
Maybe they are close to the party elite? Here too, Akhmetov used to say that Donbass is the centre of the universe, but he lived in London, "Azirov" used to scare the hell out of Europe, but he went straight to Austria.
Did he scare you wrong? Do you like European prices? But it's not over yet) Azirov was a smart economist, unlike these people who are just petty thieves.

solar:

Whatever he is, he is human and he is entitled to make mistakes. You're being harsh on him. )))) You should be kinder.

In 2009 he wanted to let half a branch down on the LW ... offering to invest in his pams and imposing lessons on him for 200-400 grn))))
In 2010-11 unscrupulously snitching on the members of the branch moderators ...
In 2014, he was backstabbing right-wingers... betraying his country...

We are too soft with him ))))

but here's the thing...

the euro:

But...
God has forgiven and we will forgive...

Sensei come back!))

Нежность (опустела без тебя земля) пиано версия
Нежность (опустела без тебя земля) пиано версия
  • www.youtube.com
Не хватает таких песен сегодня Dm Dm/C Gm Gm/F Dm Dm/C Gm Gm/F Gm/E Gm/E A A/G Gm Gm/F C D/C D Gm C F Bb Gm Bb A

stranger:
Didn't scare you right? Do you like European prices? But it's not over yet) Azirov was a smart economist, unlike these, these are just petty thieves.

They are all thieves, some less, some more.

Vizard_:

Doronina sang well in Three Poplars at Plyushchikha)

Vladimir Zubov:

They are all thieves, some less, some more) The "rabbit" and "gunpowder" were disappointing, of course.

What did you expect from them? Senya is Senya, and they appointed Petka, got together, scratched their heads and decided - Petruha, you are the only one of us who has never once shat himself heavily, your turn and started advertising on all TV and radio every 10-15 minutes, like "No one has a chance according to the polls by this agency, so do not bother citizens".

Vizard_:
In 2009, he wanted to ditch half the branch... offering to invest in his pams and imposing lessons for 200-400 grn))))
In 2010-11 he was ruthlessly snitching on branch members to moderators...
In 2014, he was backstabbing right-wingers... betraying his country...

I think we're being too soft on him ))))
I was tapped in '13, but I forgive you) Come back, O Master...

stranger:
I was knocked back in '13, but I forgive) Come back, O Master...

He'll come back... you know... the last time I turned on a grudge... didn't last three days... he's here)))

What's the ruckus? Lazy to read 20 pages....
Reason: