FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 1845

stranger:
There are hamsters being recruited)

Lesorub:
The ones that draw the red lines at the bottom.)

stranger:
The ones that draw the red lines at the bottom))
audi - gut...

Tuma and Master are out in the mountains catching fleas)))

Looking at GBPNZD for the third day. Isn't it time for a pickle? 2.188

Lesorub:

well then so is the kiwi for the day:

https://www.mql5.com/ru/blogs/post/641550
NZD/USD: WILL THE PAIR REACH THE 0.6800 LEVEL BY THE END OF THE YEAR?
The RBNZ lowered the official interest rate by 25 basis points to 3.25% at its regular meeting on Thursday. Bank Governor Graham Wheeler said that further monetary policy easing will depend on the economic situation in New Zealand. On this news the NZD/USD lost almost 200 pips on the day and closed at 0.7011 at the end of the trading day.
Today the pair continued to decline. An additional pressure factor was the fact that the RBNZ reduced its forecast for the NZD/USD pair for the end of 2015 to 0.6800 from 0.7000.
NZD/USD: достигнет ли пара уровня 0.6800 к концу года?
NZD/USD: достигнет ли пара уровня 0.6800 к концу года?
  • Claws and Horns
  • www.mql5.com
Текущая динамика На очередном заседании в четверг РБНЗ понизил официальную процентную ставку на 25 базисных пунктов до 3,25%. Глава Банка Грэм Уилер сказал, что дальнейшее смягчение монетарной...

stranger:
Who the red lines below are drawing))

http://fxtrade.oanda.com/analysis/historical-open-orders

It can be seen that on the oande customers will buy at 76 on audi

but as I watch the euro their purchases mean little - which is to be expected -

Historical Open Orders | OANDA fxTrade
  • www.oanda.com
Buy Orders Sell Orders Net (Buy - Sell) Orders Net (Buy - Sell) Orders Cumulative How to Read the Graphs Each graph uses a color palette to depict percentage* of orders** placed at different price levels around the market price (the black line). There are four graphs for each selected currency pair and time period: Buy Orders: shows...

Daniil Stolnikov:
I did not. Old Man was right - it's all for nothing. Where did he get these levels from? How did he calculate them? This is all nonsense - just a load of crap )) Sucked

don't criticise, but suggest

i understand the option levels are written in the bulletin - any fool can get them there - it's not a secret revolutionary technique - another thing is that there's obviously

the more strikes - and which level you'll consider the main - the one with the most volume or in the vicinity of which there are many

- you know ....

it's how you want it...

but you won't get it right anyway - Strange is also 20 pips off... what's the point,

so I guess the dude's writing about the case.

Lesorub:

well then the lupens would have to be compared for today:

there's your answer.

and that's why the audi went nowhere

strong compression.

we could have traded safely into the zone between the levels

that's the end of the "charity" for today=)

Zogman:

don't criticise, but suggest

i understand the option levels are written in the bulletin - any fool can get them there - it's not a secret revolutionary technique - another thing is that there's obviously

the more strikes - and which level you'll consider the main - the one with the most volume or in the vicinity of which there are many

- you know ....

it's how you want it...

but you won't get it right anyway - Strange is also 20 pips off... what's the point,

so the dude is probably just about the point.

I can not offer anything yet, but I also do not hurry to trust something I do not know)).

Yes in the bulletin the levels are written, but not everyone can at least see them and analyze them properly. They are not presented in a very readable form and the direction of movement is unfortunately not shown there as well.)

Even Strange with his secret is 20 pips off, and the price sometimes breaks through his levels and goes further.
Reason: