How to get to the front page of the Market - page 17

that's right, and there's nothing to deny.

It's a scalper,

he can go 3 months in profit and then catch a stoploss.

Vladon:

It's a scalper,

he can go 3 months on a profit, and then he catches a stoploss.

Let's call it what it is.

The trading strategy in your Expert Advisors has this style -- take a few pips and put a 5-6 pips stop.

If a strategy with a close take and a stop of at least 100 times the take is, in your opinion, scalping, then your customers are either suckers or you are just cheating them.

p.s. Since the probability of close takeoff is not 100% - it turns out that for a while the balance grows on small and frequent profits - and after a while, when the price rolls back by 5-6 figures - stops trigger and we get a wild picture of one-time loss.

abolk:

Let's call it what it is.

The trading strategy in your Expert Advisors has this style -- take a few pips and a 5-6 pips stop.

If a strategy with a close take and a stop of at least 100 times the take is, in your opinion, scalping, then your buyers are either suckers or you are just cheating them.

You suggested that the style of the scalper in question is not scalping, with a TP of a couple of pips and a stop of 500-600, if I understand correctly. Then what style can you classify as scalping?

Alex2356:
You suggested that the style of the scalper in question is not scalping, with a TP of a couple of pips and a stop of 500-600, if I understand correctly. Then which style could be classified as scalping?

Scalping is making a large number of trades, each with a small result (small profit or loss).

Here, the result of each trade is either a small profit or a huge loss.

What Vladon calls scalping has nothing to do with scalping.

p.s. In addition -- with a stop 100 (!) times the take -- he has a 20% loss -- it is understandable why he sends a signal to a demo account -- who has the right mind to put this EA on a real account.

Why are you messing with my head.Ranking and so on.

You can't just reorganise the SEARCH into a marketplace by product price range from ...... to ......

Any site for sale has one.

Not enough programmers to reorganize it!

Take 50 spreads, stop 250 spreads,

Then trawl and averaging work, if averaging doesn't help, a stop is triggered.

Reason: