"Trees don't grow to the sky" - page 34

Bicus:
If the man is 100% able to guarantee 10 pips profit per day, why should he work for someone else?
Only cats are guaranteed to breed. What does working for someone have to do with it?

charter:

You have taken it to too extreme an extreme. This is not the way to do it with strangers.

Try to put your strategy into practice with different pairs. Don't settle for the Eurobucks.

I'll tell you more - take a guaranteed 1 pips every day and you'll be a millionaire

paukas:
Only cats are guaranteed to breed.

Read carefully what this gentleman writes:

>I want to go back to the very beginning of this conversation.
>I believe it is quite possible.
>To reach 1000% in a year, it is sufficient to take profit of 1% of the deposit per day. For a deposit of 1,000 units. - It's only 10 units of profit per day. (For 10000% per annum you should make 2% daily profit from the deposit).
>Number of currency pairs offered by brokerage companies allow you to select a pair (or pairs) a day that may provide you with a guaranteed profit.
>Is it possible to program an Expert Advisor to look through all pairs and choose a decent one for further work with it - I think so, and for a good programmer this task is unlikely to be unfeasible.

>You don't have to be a jack-of-all-trades to see a clear movement in a certain direction on a chart.

Bicus:

Read carefully what this gentleman writes:

>I want to go back to the very beginning of this conversation.
>I think it's possible.
>In order to reach 1000% in a year, it is enough to take profit of 1% of a deposit per day. For a deposit of 1,000 units. - It's only 10 units of profit per day. (For 10000% per annum you should make 2% daily profit from the deposit).
>Number of currency pairs offered by brokerage companies allow you to select a pair (or pairs) a day that may provide you with a guaranteed profit.
>Is it possible to program an Expert Advisor to look through all pairs and choose a decent one for further work with it - I think so, and for a good programmer this task is unlikely to be unfeasible.

>You don't have to be a smart aleck to see a clear movement in a certain direction on a chart.

Maybe it's Gerczyk? Incognito? ))

paukas:
Could it be Gerczyk? Incognito? ))
I don't think so. Soros at least.

Bicus:

> You don't have to be a smart aleck to see a clear movement in a certain direction on a chart.

That's fine, but there's a little nuance, predicting the future and tracking the trend are slightly different things. Backward-looking on a chart shows everything perfectly.

How do we predict crises, news, interventions and the end of the world... what stops to put in?

splxgf, that's not my statement.

interesting PAMM http://instaforex.com/ru/pamm_monitoring.php?trader=1043352

the balance has reached $1,000,000 and has gone down so far

Folks, has anyone come across an account like this online yet?

$1million.

207.228.252.28:443

It's a real account. Started with 2k and made over 600k. If all is fair, then you can be happy for the account owner.

I got an ad for this Expert Advisor, by the way, it costs "only 2 thousand dollars". Just some chicken laying golden eggs :).

MikeZTN:

I got an ad for this advisor, by the way it's "only $2k". Just some chicken laying golden eggs :)

It's just a scam.

If the account is real, then the seller of "this" EA has nothing to do with the account.

Reason: