How many pips does a profitable EA earn per day and a successful trader - page 4

izzatilla:

Alexey, you havea lot of patience! (great patience). And also a fellow countryman.

I hope the other months are not too different.

It is difficult to give your estimated profits in points because you are a long-term worker. The results are impressive. That is how professionals trade!

I am attaching my screenplay to you.

Regards,

Izzat

They differ, upwards. Started small like you, 3 to 5 a day.

IvanIvanov:
I don't know what the problem is with screenshots.

I will never find out how successful traders trade professionally.
I do not understand what is the problem with screenshots.

izzatilla:
I don't understand the problem with screenshots.
You attach a picture file, but it's easier to see if the picture is inserted directly into the post

Alexey:
Different, upwards. I started small like you, 3 to 5 a day.

If my 585 points a day is not enough, then you are already a dollar billionaire!

Respectfully,

izzatilla:

If my 585 points a day is not enough, then you are already a dollar billionaire!

Sincerely,

So this turned out to be a commercial?

Well, the poet's soul can't take it!

Vinin:
Так это все оказалось рекламой?

I could hardly believe this fact and thought that maybe this is the minimum that successful traders and profitable EAs earn. If you think that this topic is an advertisement, it is your business. You have not answered your questions specifically, except one.

Regards,

izzatilla:

Sincerely,

I'm as far from a billion as the moon. And to reach a normal level of profitability, my lot should be increased at least 10-fold. The profitability of the account is high, just because the initial account balance was small, only $10. As the account balance increases, the profitability will correspondingly fall.

You do not close 585 pips every day. Or you are strictly obliged to close 15795 pips per month.

Vinin:
So it all turned out to be an advertisement?
Anyone who understands the principle of trading can make money on other payment systems, not necessarily just on forex. Forex is just a handy tool that makes the job a lot easier

Alexey:

I'm as far away from a billion as the moon. And to reach a normal level of profitability, I need to increase the lot at least 10 times. Account profitability is high, just because the initial account balance was small, only $10. As the account balance increases, the profitability will correspondingly fall.

You do not close 585 pips every day. Or you are strictly obliged to close 15795 pips per month.

No - that's how it happened. Hopefully it will repeat itself from time to time.

Profitability will go down and drawdown will go down. That's a good thing.

Reason: