Martingale and anti-martingale.

Good afternoon fellow traders! I will give my thoughts on the martingale system. But first, let's go over the history. They write that there was a Sir or Mr. Martin and he was playing roulette and after each loss he doubled his bet until he won. But nowadays this system is used in forex trading. I will continue soon.

SAASA_IVANOV:
Good day fellow traders! I give my thoughts on the martingale system. But first, let's go over the history. They write that there was a Sir or Mr. Martin and he was playing roulette, after each loss he doubled his bet until he won. But nowadays this system is used in forex trading. I will continue soon.

Why make duplicate branches?

See, is martin so bad? Or should one know how to cook it?

SAASA_IVANOV:
Good afternoon fellow traders! I will give my thoughts on the martingale system. But first, let's go over the history. They write that there was a Sir or Mr. Martin and he was playing roulette and after each loss he doubled his bet until he won. But nowadays this system is used in forex trading. I will continue soon.
There is also the TAU system... used to make MMS.
Files:
TAU_Trading.zip  1201 kb

Reshetov:

Why make duplicate branches?

See, is martin so bad? Or do you have to know how to cook it?

Let there be a new thread.

I'll continue the topic and edit it soon. While we are building a house in the village, I will write to you on Tuesday about what I want to tell you. It will be interesting.

SAASA_IVANOV:
It's going to be interesting.
I don't doubt it... I look forward to it! I'm a big fan of your themes.

SAASA_IVANOV:
I'll continue the topic and edit it soon. While we are building a house in the village, I will write to you on Tuesday about what I want to tell you. It will be interesting.

I apologize for lying around like a sack on the couch yesterday.

So, I'll continue. As I understand it - the idea of martingale is based on "predicting" the future or blind faith that the price will turn around or roll back.

On the one hand the charts of currency pairs are zigzagging and you can "play" on this in anticipation of pullbacks and reversals.

There is a question this: - We opened a deal on "buy" (say), and the price goes down, and after some step, say after 100pp (5-symbol) open the second deal on "buy" on the system martingale, with twice the lot. Here I popped the question - why not open towards price movement? ie against the first transaction - it would be much more reasonable than the persistent opening against the movement of the market...

SAASA_IVANOV:
There is a question this: - We opened a deal for "buy" (say), and the price goes down, and after some step, say after 100pp (5-digit) open the second deal for "buy" on the martingale system, with twice the lot. Here I pop up the question - why not open in the direction of price movement? i.e. against the first transaction - it would be much more reasonable than a persistent opening against the movement of the market ...

It (the price) went down some more points (not even enough to cover losses), and turned around. What will you do?

Contender:

It (the price) went down some more points (not even enough to cover losses), and turned around. What will you do?

A very good question, it gives you the strength to think and research.
Reason: