ORDER_POSITION_ID - page 14

Integer:

Talking about partial order execution. Have you ever had partial execution in MT5? Can you tell us how it is done?

The difference is that an order that is in the history must have an id position, while one that is in the market must not.

Maybe not, but I doubted it (as I described in the resume), so I asked a question.

I wasn't proving anything, I was asking.

Integer:

Talking about partial order execution. Have you ever had partial execution in MT5? Can you tell us how it is done?

The difference is that the one in history has to have a position id, while the one in the market does not.

We had a partial execution. I don't want to look through the history to find out how it happened.

I do not useORDER_POSITION_ID as a meaningless and ambiguous parameter.

The order should generate several trades when partially executed, but the order and its ticket remain the same.

Serj_Che:

There was a partial execution, now I don't want to look through the history to see how it happened.

I thinkORDER_POSITION_ID is a useless, ambiguous parameter and I don't use it.

The order should generate several trades in partial execution, but the order and its ticket will remain the same.

If you don't needORDER_POSITION_ID, it doesn't mean that others don't need it. It's an important and necessary property that simplifies the work with the history.

And the rest... ...I see that you're not sure about it either, but you're proving the point about one ticket. What for?

Integer:

I am fine with the rate.

One order has one ticket. But you have confirmed that there is more than one order. One in the history, one in the market. You didn't look at the tickets, you didn't look at the ide either. So what are you trying to prove?

I understood why I started to "prove" that the order is one.

Integer;

One order has one ticket. But you have confirmed that there is more than one order. One in history, one in the market

--------------------------------------------------

This is not a correct description.

The order is ONE, just like the ticket is ONE, and the order is RECORDED in the history, hence the "legs"!

Mikalas:

I realised why I didn't start "proving" that the order was one.

Integer;

One order has one ticket. But after all, you have confirmed that the order is not one. One in history, one in the market

--------------------------------------------------

This is not a correct description.

The order is ONE, just like the ticket is ONE, and the order is RECORDED in the history, hence the "legs"!

OK. The record is about the warrant, but what is the ticket for that record? The same as the order hovering in the market?

Integer:
OK. A record of an order, and what's the ticket on that record? Is it the same as the order in the market?
100% the same.

Mikalas:
100% the same

If an order is partially executed, then another part and then the remainder, there will be 3 entries in the history with the same ticket?

What a discussion... it's clearly written in the help, isn't it?

ORDER_POSITION_ID

Идентификатор позиции, который ставится на ордере при его ИСПОЛНЕНИИ. Каждый исполненный ордер порождает сделку, которая открывает новую или изменяет уже существующую позицию. Идентификатор этой позиции и устанавливается ИСПОЛНЕННОМУ ордеру в этот момент.

long

I.e. the order will be assigned to a position(ORDER_POSITION_ID) when it actually takes part in it :-)

denkir:

What a discussion... it's clearly written in the help, isn't it?

I.e. the order will be assigned to a position(ORDER_POSITION_ID) when it actually takes part in it :-)

By the way, how many tickets can an order have? And how many orders can there be with the same ticket?

Mikalas:
100% the same.
Are you sure? Definitely?
Reason: