I will write an advisor free of charge - page 67

villa7:
I am new to this kind of service, so please send me the link to automatically set stop loss and take profit, preferably with trailing stop. If there is such an assistant, of course.
I have no idea how to use it.

You can always have a choice:

• FREE OPTION: search KodoBase (search for "trailing takeprofit stoploss" or "trailing take profit stop loss")
  • PAY OPTION: Freelance service

Vladimir Karputov:

You can always have a choice:

• FREE OPTION: search KodoBase (search for "trailing takeprofit stoploss" or "trailing take profit stop loss")
  • PAY OPTION: Freelance service

Got it. Thank you. One more question. I don't know what name to look for. I need an indicator of the number of pips in a trade. Like how many pips in + or - Something like in scalper drives. Graphical or digital. Or maybe in the terminal itself to display such an indicator separately. It would be clearly seen.

I have a decently profitable system based on turning points. I have been working on it for 4 years. Testing shows very good results. But the system is medium term and it is almost impossible to trade in manual mode (waiting for trading signal during the whole working day). I really need an Expert Advisor. It will work in semi-automatic mode. Most of the time it took not for the trading idea itself, but to make a simple TS. Now the trade patterns are clear and simple in their final form. If any programmers are interested, let's get in touch somehow.

Files:
yjiupa9u.PNG  68 kb

I will not hide it, my TS is based on some of the ideas of P. Dmitriev's Sniper system (RM and some RU), but it is greatly simplified and modified.

For example, it does not use the concept of RH. Instead it uses RSs, which allows to determine with a high probability the trend direction today, and IRs to enter the trade using trading patterns formed on them. It is also tied to rench charts.

ABREVIATORS:

RH-turn zone, RU-turn level, RUS-strong turn level, RM-turn momentum,

LP-false breakdown, NP-impossibility of penetration.

Files:
un.PNG  336 kb
qx.png  176 kb

Let me say right off the bat that I do not believe in a fully automatic robot advisor, once set up, generating big profits (the "dough" button). The fact is that those trading signals that are good for a strong or medium trend (trend) are totally unsuitable for a flat, and vice versa. But there is a way out. Nowadays (if you know the corresponding literature) the most profitable trading is semi-automatic trading on the currency market. An Expert Advisor trades, but it is managed by a qualified trader-operator.

And indeed, why dig a big hole with a shovel when there is an excavator available.

My TS has a chip on how to build RUs and RUSs. This is the 'key', truly the magic levels of the system.

I will go straight to the terms of reference.

Files:
s1j9mojz.png  89 kb

The Expert Advisor should have at least 6 lines in its settings, in order to enter RU values every day. Until one of the trading patterns (hereinafter referred to as TP) occurs, the price should not cross the RI. The RI should be classified into RI1 and RI2, as they will react to different TPs. The RU1 includes all TPs, while the RU2 includes all but the TPs indicated in Figure 1 by the number 1.

Also in the settings we need to divide the PI into trend and counter-trend PI, because they will have different tp.

Obviously, sl and risk in % of deposit will be needed in the settings. In Boolean parameters we should make switches for different patterns, as well as groups of such, divided by RU1 and RU2, to determine profitability when testing.

As for the TPs. Fig.1 has a frighteningly large number of them. But that's okay. Let's break it down.

First: TP 1, 1a, 1b, 1c and TP 2, 2a, 2b, 2c are the same TP with different height of the local maximum h = 0 to 3.

Second: TPs 2(a), 2(c), by analogy 2(c) are just a special case of patterns 2, with the only difference,

that they have a minimum distance d from the intermediate pattern to the local maximum.

Third: TP 3a is the same as 3, but with a distance of 1 candle to the PI.

And finally TP 2h and 4 have a shadow whose length in the EA must be adjusted in the settings.

Also in TP 4, instead of a shadow that tests the level, there can be a full candle. Just tired of taking screenshots.

Yes, the tip should have the ability to enter a trade from an adjustable pullback. Better profit/risk ratio, and slippage again.

If you manage to write an owl, I can teach this TS in one sitting as a thank you.

Profitable Monday, everyone!

Folks, need some help. Found a code to close all trades. How do I make it continue?

P.S just started programming, do not blame if the problem is ridiculous.

Thanks in advance for the help.

void CloseOrders()

{        

int Aa=0;

while (TotalOrders()>0)

{

for (int i=0; i<=OrdersTotal(); i++)

if (OrderSelect(i,SELECT_BY_POS) && OrderMagicNumber()==Magic && OrderSymbol()==Symbol())

{                 

RefreshRates();

if (OrderType()==OP_BUY)  if (OrderClose(OrderTicket(),OrderLots(),NormalizeDouble(Bid,Digits),Slippage,Blue)==false)

if (OrderType()==OP_SELL) if (OrderClose(OrderTicket(),OrderLots(),NormalizeDouble(Ask,Digits),Slippage,Red)==true)

if (OrderType()>1) if (OrderDelete(OrderTicket())==true) 

if (PrintError(340)==0) PlaySound("tick.wav");            

}       

}   

} 

TC in action https://www.forexdengi.com/threads/103942-sniper-m?p=17347316#post17347316

Tolik11:

TC in action https://www.forexdengi.com/threads/103942-sniper-m?p=17347316#post17347316

see PM.

Reason: