I will write an advisor free of charge - page 64

khorosh:

Look in the Avalanche thread, there are advisers for this TS.

How do I find this thread. I am just new to this forum. Thanks

Sergey Zaitsev:

how to find this thread. I'm just new to this forum. Thank you
There is a search button in the top right corner of the page. Type the word Avalanche into the box. This kind of TS works well with a trend. In a sideways trend with unfavourable amplitude there can be a drain.

Hi all! Can you please tell me how to add to the Expert Advisor a limit for deals in % of deposit (i.e. drawdown)?

Something like: if("% of deposit" >= 50) CloseOrder();

Thank you in advance!

BeckHaM21:

I tried to re-do the ready-made templates, but in the end they give out a couple of errors, all I need is an owl:

1) opens a buy position if the closed candle is bullish, and a sell position if the closed candle is bearish.

2) and so on after EVERY candlestick.

I have the second condition does not work.

If anyone can help, I will be very grateful.

if (iOpen(NULL, 0) < iClose(NULL, 0)) { // if a candlestick is bullish (i.e. opening price is lower than the closing price)

// open on a buy

} else { // if candlestick is bearish (i.e. open price is higher than close price)

//open on a sell

}

stoch_main2 = iStochastic (NULL, 0, 5, 3, 3, 0, 0, 0, 2);
stoch_sign2 = iStochastic (NULL, 0, 5, 3, 3, 0, 0, 1, 2);
stoch_main1 = iStochastic (NULL, 0, 5, 3, 3, 0, 0, 0, 1);
stoch_sign1 = iStochastic (NULL, 0, 5, 3, 3, 0, 0, 1, 1);

// Пересечение вверх - Покупаем

if (stoch_main2 > stoch_sign2 && stoch_main1 < stoch_sign1) buy();

// Пересечение вниз - Продаем

if (stoch_main2 < stoch_sign2 && stoch_main1 > stoch_sign1) sell();
Hello help insert this code into the robot

Hello, can you make a script? - The function of time delay (in the settings to do in minutes) when the order is closed and the function maxorders to implement(the number of orders in one pair) that would not tear off more than 1 order in one pair until the previous order in the settings can be put well as an additional function magic make (to distinguish its orders). -I.e. we need to make 3 functions in the script, thanks in advance....

FXwin:
We need to add a loop and limit the number of orders before the OrderSend is executed

Can I write such a loop and how to limit a stake before OrderSend? I tried it but it did not work. Thank you!

to this code

extern int tp=50;

extern int sl=200;

extern double lot=0.01;

void OnTick()

{

OrderSend("USDJPY",OP_SELL,lot,Bid,0,Ask+sl*Point,Ask-tp*Point, "Batsasho",1,0,Red);

}

Anton Yakovlev:
If you have a good strategy and are willing to share it, I can write an advisor. I invite you to discuss it either publicly or in private messages.

Hello Anton. I am interested in an EA for my trading system (algorithm): I'm trading from "break-even" to the reversal point to one side. Can you help me? I thank you in advance for your answer.

Hello all.

I am interested in Expert Advisor (robot) to trade from point/place of reversal in one direction (estimated pivot point until the robot is off from me, currency pair any, eg: eur/usd 08.05.14 only short from 1.39800 or less globally: aud/cad 10.11.16 from 1.03900 only short, the nearest estimated usd/pln 3.710000 only long).

I thank you in advance for specific suggestions.

Reason: