I will write an advisor free of charge - page 32

all 0/

we need a risk management on mt4 which calculates the risk of the deposit - for example, the deposit is 1000$, the risk is set by 2%.

the calculated risk is $20; let us assume 2 unsuccessful attempts to enter the market, each of them should be stopped at $10, after which the Expert Advisor

if there are more than 4 attempts, for example, 5$ stop (number of attempts is set beforehand) will be automatically set by the adviser

If the entry is positive, then the % of the stop increases from the deposit.

write an advisor on forex eye indicator + wolfwave nen2 with order opening from points 4 and 5.or by zigzag from points 3-4-5

I wonder if anything written in this thread actually makes money in the market?

or is it the usual dumping and dumping?

valeriy odintsov:

or is it just a dumping job?

Great question !!!!!

valeriy odintsov:

Or is it just a dumping job?

The question is rhetorical? Or a post for the sake of a post?

And you write a normal ToR with a description of a real trading system, and then we will look at the implementation.

Sergey Deev:

Is the question rhetorical? Or a post for the sake of a post?

Write a proper ToR with a description of a real trading system, then we'll look at the implementation.

Writing a normal ToR is almost as difficult as writing a normal Expert Advisor! That`s why I`ve been studying mql4 language from the beginning and have been writing everything by myself, and I`m advising newbies to blame only themselves if something happens! It's nice and useful! ;)

Boris:
Writing normal TOR is almost as difficult as writing a normal EA!

Absolutely disagree... To write TOR you need to know well the subject area - in this case, technical analysis and elementary rules for opening/closing/running trades.

To write an EA, you need to know well the programming language and the rules of execution of operations in its environment.

I have met people who competently write a task, with absolutely no knowledge of programming. Implementing their TOR is just a pleasure.

If a person can not write the TOR, it means he has a poor grasp of the subject area.

Sergey Deev:

Absolutely disagree... To write TOR you need to know well the subject area - in this case, technical analysis and elementary rules for opening/closing/running trades.

To write an Expert Advisor, you need to know the programming language and the rules of execution of operations in its environment.

I have met people who competently write a task, with absolutely no knowledge of programming. Implementing their TOR is just a pleasure.

If a person can not write the ToR, it means he has a poor grasp of the subject area.

And you are right! I said about myself. I can not precisely define the TOR, because it is one thing to assume and quite another thing, where I will develop a program, which is determined in the process of writing and trying, which may be due to lack of experience. But I am not lazy, and I like to create with my own hands, and then it is easier to make adjustments in my program than in someone else's!

It's also very important to work at your own pace and without mercantile dependence. I also enjoy the process and the positive results.

Hello! advise how to make the opening of an order in the ADVISOR by time not 08:00 etc, but at 08:30, I have tried everything, I have a timer input TimeFr=240; which when changed in the test does not open the order

Romal001:
Hello! Could you advise how to open an order in the ADVISOR by time not 08:00 etc, but at 08:30? I have tried everything. I have a timer input TimeFr=240; when you change it on the test, it does not open the order
input does not change parameters! Use externs to change parameters!
Reason: