I will write an advisor free of charge - page 9

I have a big request to you, I know there are those who know mql4 and not bad at all), Please help me to attach to the Expert Advisor, Breakeven function with subsequent trawl from profit zone. I would appreciate it if somebody would answer me.
Files:

ZajinskiyVadim:
I have a big request to you, I know there are those who know mql4 and not bad at all), Please help me to attach to the Expert Advisor, Breakeven function with subsequent trawl from profit zone. I would appreciate it if somebody will answer me.
I will be very grateful if someone would reply. In one thread posted - enough

You need a simple advisor with a minimum of arsenal. The advisor should be able to:

1. Instantly open strictly one order simultaneously on Long and Short for any currency pair or metal on any TF

2. Fixed lot volume from 0.01

3. TP and SL from 1 point

4. trall

5. To instantly open an order with the same lot in the direction of the TP or the opposite (switch in settings)

If this already exists somewhere (could not find it), please advise where it is. I do not need any unnecessary settings.

One more EA: should be able to instantly open 6 orders with fixed lot starting from 0.01 and close each hedge (Lok) separately, when reaching a profit in pips or %, then re-open the hedge (loop to infinity)

EUR/USD + USD/CHF (Buy + Buy)

EUR/AUD + AUD/CHF (Buy + Buy)

EUR/CAD + CAD/CHF (Buy + Buy)

Thank you!

How can I add a function to my Expert Advisor, so that it does not create an order automatically, but prompts "Open order #1234567 at 1.2345"?

murtukov:
How can we add a function to the EA, so that it does not create an order automatically, but prompts "Open order #1234567 at price 1.2345?
Can we check the manual confirmation?

ZajinskiyVadim:
I have a big request to you, I know there are those who know mql4 and not bad at all), Please help me to attach to the Expert Advisor, Breakeven function with subsequent trawl from profit zone. I would appreciate it if somebody will answer me.
Still interested?

vitto69:
Maybe check the manual acknowledgement box?
Where in the settings is this item? I searched, but didn't catch my eye on anything like that)

An Expert Advisor that trades on levels

Hi all. I have a question. I am interested in an EA that will open orders from levels I specify. For example, I have indicated a support level and as soon as a candle touches it, the bot opens one buy order with the specified closing time. It is important to ensure that new orders are not opened until the order closes, for example, when the price reaches the level where the order is already open, i.e., for example, the price reaches the level, then the EA opens the order and until it closes, the EA "waits" and then, after the order closes, the EA may again open the level. Setting the bot, for example: set a lot or bet for BOO, specify the level/levels; specify the expiry time and the number of candles to close (the same candle, or close the next one, etc., or the time interval); choose what will happen when the bot reaches the level, ie if the candle came below the level - sell, if the candle broke through, and then went down and touched the level on the next candle - buy, and similarly the opposite (or the bot itself performs this action).
The essence is simple, I have set levels (any asset), indicate these levels in the EA (entered numerically/indicated a line on the chart), indicate the number of candles to close the order or the time to close. And that is all. Perhaps, we can add a function for manual confirmation of order opening using alerts.
Of course, everything is very simple in words. But in reality (personally, it is very difficult for me, I have tried it and it did not work). If i have seen something similar, please give me a link or help me to write this EA. Thank you.

How to use third-party dll functions in mql4

Good afternoon! I need help in creating a Risk Manager program on MT4.

Parameters

1) (For example) 0,4K equity - max position 0,04 lot; 1K equity - max position 0,1 lot; 10K equity - 1 lot; 100K equity - 10 lots, respectively.

2) max. S/L by open deal 15 or 30 pips (automatic)

3) Three stops in one day - trade closed (will not open) until tomorrow

Consider any kind of cooperation.

Reason: