How do I contact the helpdesk? - page 4

Vladimir Karputov:

Please use the button to answer.

Question 2: please show a screenshot of "Service" - "Settings" - "Signals". This tab here:

stranik18:

Preparatory operations (regarding character count questions)

Question #3: If you have activated shared hosting, why did you re-enable the subscription on the local computer?

Video(1:41):

ч

Vladimir Karputov:

Preparatory operations (regarding character count questions)

Question #3: If you have activated shared hosting, why did you activate the subscription again on the local computer?

Video(1:41):

ч

migrated again, the signal on the computer is off, but migrated again, the signal on the computer is off, still not working on the server

stranik18:

migrated again, the signal on the computer is off, but migrated again, the signal is off on the computer, still not working on the server

So far so good: after migration the signal is disabled on the local computer.

Question #4: Before the migration, did you close unnecessary charts and clear the Market Watch window?

Preparatory operations (regarding questions about the number of characters)

Question 5: Does the provider currently have any open positions?

Tried disconnecting the shared hosting, running the signal on the computer...still won't start...

stranik18:
tried disconnecting the shared hosting, running the signal on the computer...still won't start...

Question 5: Does the provider currently have anyopen positions?

Vladimir Karputov:

So far, so good: After migration, the signal is disabled on the local computer.

Question #4: Before the migration, did you close unnecessary charts and clear the Market Watch window?

Preparatory operations (regarding questions about the number of characters)

Question 5: Does the provider currently have any open positions?

left three positions in Market Watch before the migration, left one chart. At the moment provider has no open positions, trading at night. Now I tried to run the signal with the server disabled, but it does not start anyway. After that I performed the migration.

stranik18:

left three positions in the market overview before migration, left one chart. At the moment provider has no open positions, trading at night. Now I tried to run the signal with the server disconnected, on the computer, it still does not start. After that, I performed the migration.

If the provider has no open positions, then there is nothing to copy.

stranik18:

left three positions in the market overview before the migration, left one chart. At the moment provider has no open positions, trading at night. Now I tried to run the signal with the server disconnected, on the computer, it still does not start. After that I performed the migration.

I looked again at the provider report, it hasEURUSDi symbol, Alpari consultant said that index "i" is added to MT5. Could this be the reason for the non triggering? But this product is sold underCan you be more specific?

stranik18:
looked again at provider's report it hasEURUSDi symbol, Alpari consultant said that index "i" is added in MT5. Could this be the reason for the non triggering? But this product is sold under Can you be more specific?

You said yourself above that the provider has NO OPEN POSITION.

If the provider has no positions, THEN there is NOTHING to copy!

Is it clear?

Reason: