Download MetaTrader 5

How can i change EA parameters after MT4 server migration...?

To add comments, please log in or register
Code Base will help you in mastering your theoretical skills. Come and learn!
BHUVANESH S
BHUVANESH S 2016.09.12 14:49 
I have recently migrated my account with VPS provided by MT4...! I migrated with EA and Auto trade was disabled in my MT4 side...! I want to change my parameters of EA which running on server...! How can i change...? If i change it my MT4 it will reflect in server...?
Sergey Golubev
Sergey Golubev 2016.09.12 15:12  

It was disabled on your MT4 but it should be enabled on VPS MT4 side:

Regardless of whether autotrading is allowed or forbidden in your client terminal or in the properties of a launched Expert Advisor, any trading robot is allowed to trade after being moved to the virtual terminal.

For information - read this article and watch those 3 video

How to Prepare a Trading Account for Migration to Virtual Hosting
How to Prepare a Trading Account for Migration to Virtual Hosting
  • MetaQuotes Software Corp.
  • www.mql5.com
MetaTrader client terminal is perfect for automating trading strategies. It has all tools necessary for trading robot developers ‒ powerful C++ based MQL4/MQL5 programming language, convenient MetaEditor development environment and multi-threaded strategy tester that supports distributed computing in MQL5 Cloud Network. In this article, you will find out how to move your client terminal to the virtual environment with all custom elements.
BHUVANESH S
BHUVANESH S 2016.09.13 06:31  
Sergey Golubev:

It was disabled on your MT4 but it should be enabled on VPS MT4 side:

Regardless of whether autotrading is allowed or forbidden in your client terminal or in the properties of a launched Expert Advisor, any trading robot is allowed to trade after being moved to the virtual terminal.

For information - read this article and watch those 3 video

Thankyou Sergey Golubev... I think i can use sync option to change the parameters of EA runs on virtual terminal...!
To add comments, please log in or register