Winning the forex. - page 10

SAASA_IVANOV:
These two rules are the grail

As the saying goes - everything is simple!

In the case of forex: "If you think it's that simple, you're right, it really is. But it's not."

Making money in forex is simple, but not easy.

As has been said elsewhere: multi-currency trading with multi-currency analysis and a competent MM.

rule of thumb: do no harm

trader's rule: do no harm

nowi:
rule of thumb: do no harm

trader's rule: do not complicate things
And the algotrader's rule?

Fleder:
Don't get your hands in )

Fleder:
the same

TheXpert:
Don't get in by hand )

As much as you don't want to do this, you will still have to get your hands in.

Even the most super-duper robust EA will have a curation period.

TheXpert:
this one's better )

TheXpert:
Yeah. You'd think what could be easier... But no! There's always an excuse to close something with your hands! ))

Mechanic:
Тема класс, сам работаю в этом направлении - сеточник в обе стороны - грааль, только депо от 10000 долларов 

About the grail. At 10,000, how much is it pushing? My one way Beetle squeezes 2200 in 14 days with 1:200 leverage. I adjust the drawdown like this - fuck the news days. 1,000 to 200 in 7 days if I only trade at night. And Zhuk trades on Alligator on EURUSD M5 - a standard indicator.

trump:
Regarding the grail. From 10,000 how much does it squeeze? My Beetle have squeezed 2200 in 14 days with 1:200 leverage. I adjust the drawdown like this - fuck the news days. 1,000 to 200 in 7 days if I only trade at night. And Zhuk trades on Alligator on EURUSD M5 - a standard indicator.

How are the risks? The drawdown? In fact, attach your report, I'll compare it with my own figures. I myself, however, on a 4, use limiters with alligator averaging...

I start entering the market when the price breaks through a fractal above the alligator's teeth. Then, if the start one does not profit, I use B. Williams' inverse profitability averaging according to the averaging variant.

Reason: