Winning the forex. - page 9

barabashkakvn:
Why do you have to go straight to the CME? Don't you have your own exchanges?
I haven't seen such a variety of currencies on my exchanges, although I haven't looked for a year, maybe something has changed.

sumkin75:

By the way, about futures.

Is it possible to download a program(trading terminal), and get REAL quotes in REAL time of these very futures? Even if you have to pay a fee ?

Yes you can for free, open a demo account, with a company that provides an outlet. It's forbidden to advertise outside resources. But there is an AMP, look there, but the terminal is not mt.

barabashkakvn:
Open a real account with a broker providing access via MetaTrader and there will be real-time quotes.
Are there any brokers on CME that provide trading via MT?

223231:
You can open a free demo account with a company that provides an outlet. It is forbidden to advertise third-party resources. But there is an AMP, look there, but the terminal is not mt.

As far as I know, demo quotes are different from real quotes. Please give me a link to a company that provides an outlet. Doesn't matter which terminal. I don't care which terminal. As long as the quotes are real. And no delays.

I have only heard that the quotes from stock exchanges are not free.

Winning Forex. Choose 10-20 of the most profitable signal providers, open 10-20 cent accounts (if a provider has 10,000 dollars in your account you need 10,000 cents to copy 1:1 this is 100 dollars) and copy 10-15% per month.

A toast; FOR SUCCESS!

Hi! Already beat the forex :)

while we're pissing here, Sanja has already made a grail.... )

nowi:
while we were pissing around here, sanya had already made a grail....)
Yes that's right, it turns out there is a grail in the stoploss.

SAASA_IVANOV:
That's right, it turns out the grail is in the stop loss.
And the right MM.

Fleder:
And the right MM.
these two rules are the grail
Reason: